More and more brands reside in video, and visual web in general, to create bigger impact. A brilliant example is the Rolling Stone magazine, which uses Vine in order to reveal the cover to its readers each month.
Also Read: Vine Releases Web Feed
Key points to remember
- – Use Hashtags
- – Distribution is key to Success. Connect Vine with Twitter and see your audience grow.
- – Be creative and be unique
Have a look and feel free to add your thoughts in the comments section below.
Ready to Vine away?
- Vine Celebrates 1 Year with List of Favourite Videos
- Vine Facts: When Do People Use Vine? [infographic]
- Brands and Instagram – The Short Video Success Story
You might also like
More from Experts Talk
In this month’s social media experiment, we set out to find out whether posting YouTube links on other platforms results …
Do longer Instagram Reels captions generate more engagement? Amanda Wood, Senior Social Marketing Manager at Hootsuite, and her team find …
Does TikTok’s 7-second challenge generate more engagement? Hootsuite's Senior Social Marketing Manager and her team seek the answer.