More and more brands reside in video, and visual web in general, to create bigger impact. A brilliant example is the Rolling Stone magazine, which uses Vine in order to reveal the cover to its readers each month.
Also Read: Vine Releases Web Feed
Key points to remember
- – Use Hashtags
- – Distribution is key to Success. Connect Vine with Twitter and see your audience grow.
- – Be creative and be unique
Have a look and feel free to add your thoughts in the comments section below.
Ready to Vine away?
- Vine Celebrates 1 Year with List of Favourite Videos
- Vine Facts: When Do People Use Vine? [infographic]
- Brands and Instagram – The Short Video Success Story
You might also like
More from Experts Talk
Does TikTok’s 7-second challenge generate more engagement? Hootsuite's Senior Social Marketing Manager and her team seek the answer.
A new UK Bill wants influencers to display a warning logo on altered body images posted on social media to …
Pinterest published new insights revealing that the male demographic is not only growing, but also willing to spend more for …