More and more brands reside in video, and visual web in general, to create bigger impact. A brilliant example is the Rolling Stone magazine, which uses Vine in order to reveal the cover to its readers each month.
Also Read: Vine Releases Web Feed
Key points to remember
- – Use Hashtags
- – Distribution is key to Success. Connect Vine with Twitter and see your audience grow.
- – Be creative and be unique
Have a look and feel free to add your thoughts in the comments section below.
Ready to Vine away?
- Vine Celebrates 1 Year with List of Favourite Videos
- Vine Facts: When Do People Use Vine? [infographic]
- Brands and Instagram – The Short Video Success Story
You might also like
More from Experts Talk
In this article, Hootsuite CTO Ryan Donovan discusses advancements in social commerce, the growing privacy battle, and more 2021 social …
Here are three Facebook Blueprint courses to help you get useful information from insights on how your business is performing …
With the holiday season approaching, the time has come to put together the perfect multichannel ad strategy. This post will …
Here are three free Facebook Blueprint courses to help you set up your own shop on Facebook and Instagram.
Here are three free Facebook Blueprint courses that will help you create more impactful ad visuals that get your audience's …