Linkedin has become a stable value when it comes to professional networking over the last few years, but many fail to use it to its full potential. The truth is that Linkedin is also a great tool to find new business and get new customers.
Also Read: Increase Your Pinterest Engagement by 216%
Did you know that users generate more than 7,5 thousand searches per minute on Linkedin? Maybe you should make sure your business is there, no?
Here are some interesting facts about Linkedin:
- – Linkedin has 259 million users
- – There are over 2,1 million groups on Linkedin
- – 172,000 new users sign up every day
- – 184 million unique visitors come to Linkedin every month
- – Users generate over 7610 searches per minute
Now check out this great infographic by QuickSprout for more info and good tips to increase your engagement level and finding new customers on Linkedin:
So are you ready for some serious Linkedin action?
Don’t hesitate to share your own tips in the comments! Thanks :)
- 4 Ways Brands Can Appeal to Millennials
- Images Now Come First on Twitter
- The Top 10 Brands on Social Media in 2013
More from Experts Talk
Facebook launched a dating service within its platform, and while it looks like the platform is coming full circle and …