In 2014, Facebook will still be the king of all social networks when it comes to size. With more than 1,15 billion users, Facebook is by far the largest online community. And its user base is very much active, with almost 1 out of 4 users checking their profiles more than 5 times per day!
Also Read: Unlock the secrets of Facebook
The guys over at Passion Digital have put together a great infographic about some of the Best Practices for Facebook page admins to keep in mind over the coming year.
What to remember:
- – Engagement is higher on Thursdays and Fridays as people tend to relax ahead of the weekend
- – Allow 3 hours between posts on your page to maximize engagement
- – Keep your posts short, people will identify easier
- – Use emoticons – they are fun, and bring a bit of emotion and color :)
Of course no-one is perfect, so we will, in all due respect, have to disagree with the latest point made by Passion Digital in its infographic: Do not use shortened URLs. We have already made a point that full URLs are much better on Facebook, check here.
Now enjoy the infographic!
Do you have other best practice to share? Now is your time to shine – in the comments below :P
- See Which Admin Posts and Comments on Your Facebook Page
- The 3 Things Facebook Should Do in the Next Decade
- Is Facebook leaving real-name authenticity?
You might also like
More from Facebook
Here are three free Facebook Blueprint courses to help you set up your own shop on Facebook and Instagram.
After announcing the #BuyBlack Friday campaign in the US earlier this month, Facebook is now promoting a #BuyBlack Friday Gift …
Facebook announced the launch of a new free cloud gaming service that includes several games on the Facebook app and …
Last week Facebook for Business announced an update to its Messenger API that adds support for Instagram Messaging.
Here are three free Facebook Blueprint courses that will help you create more impactful ad visuals that get your audience's …
Late last month, Facebook announced it's removing the 28-day attribution window in Facebook Ads. The change is effective as of …