Your LinkedIn profile is your chance to show off your professional background and skills. It is the place where you can attract potential employers, partners, clients or suppliers and convince them to get in touch with you. So make sure you show them something worth seeing.
Also Read: What If You Received A LinkedIn Request From A Better You?
Our great friends at Link Humans put together an amazingly useful infographic to provide you with 10 simple but very useful tips to make your LinkedIn profile stand out from the crowds and get you noticed.
These 10 Tips For A Killer LinkedIn Profile
- 1. Sell Yourself – Your headline should be catchy
- 2. Don’t forget to mention the industry in which you are working
- 3. Use the new feature on LinkedIn to publish posts, it’s a great way to gain influence
- 4. Build your summary using the right keywords
- 5. Add rich media to your job experience to make your profile stand out
- 6. Always be precise in your job description
- 7. Reorder your “Top Skills” to your advantage
- 8. Join relevant groups that will be featured on your profile
- 9. Don’t forget to add any volunteering experience, it counts as much as work experience
- 10. Be specific about your education!
Now check the full infographic by Link Humans:
- LinkedIn Launched A Standalone Job App
- LinkedIn (Finally) Gives Us A Good Reason To Go Premium
- 10 Plugins To Bring LinkedIn Power To WordPress
You might also like
More from Experts Talk
Does Custom Alt Text Improve Reach On Instagram?
In this month's experiment, we set out to find out whether adding custom alt text on Instagram posts improves reach.
Does Cross-Posting YouTube Links On Other Platforms Result In Lower Reach?
In this month’s social media experiment, we set out to find out whether posting YouTube links on other platforms results …
Instagram Reels: Do Longer Captions Lead To More Engagement?
Do longer Instagram Reels captions generate more engagement? Amanda Wood, Senior Social Marketing Manager at Hootsuite, and her team find …
TikTok’s 7-Second Challenge: Performance Insights And Key Learnings
Does TikTok’s 7-second challenge generate more engagement? Hootsuite's Senior Social Marketing Manager and her team seek the answer.
How Do Link Stickers In Instagram Stories Affect Engagement?
How Do Link Stickers In Instagram Stories Affect Engagement? Hootsuite's Senior Social Marketing Manager, Amanda Wood, and her team seek …
What Is The Best Time To Post On Instagram?
What's the best time to post on Instagram? Hootsuite's Senior Social Marketing Manager, Amanda Wood, and her team seek the …
Shutterstock Reveals Key Color Trends 2022
Shutterstock's Color Trends for 2022 sheds light on global preferences to help marketers catch viewers' attention and align brand messages …