Your LinkedIn profile is your chance to show off your professional background and skills. It is the place where you can attract potential employers, partners, clients or suppliers and convince them to get in touch with you. So make sure you show them something worth seeing.
Our great friends at Link Humans put together an amazingly useful infographic to provide you with 10 simple but very useful tips to make your LinkedIn profile stand out from the crowds and get you noticed.
These 10 Tips For A Killer LinkedIn Profile
- 1. Sell Yourself – Your headline should be catchy
- 2. Don’t forget to mention the industry in which you are working
- 3. Use the new feature on LinkedIn to publish posts, it’s a great way to gain influence
- 4. Build your summary using the right keywords
- 5. Add rich media to your job experience to make your profile stand out
- 6. Always be precise in your job description
- 7. Reorder your “Top Skills” to your advantage
- 8. Join relevant groups that will be featured on your profile
- 9. Don’t forget to add any volunteering experience, it counts as much as work experience
- 10. Be specific about your education!
Now check the full infographic by Link Humans:
- LinkedIn Launched A Standalone Job App
- LinkedIn (Finally) Gives Us A Good Reason To Go Premium
- 10 Plugins To Bring LinkedIn Power To WordPress
You might also like
More from Experts Talk
Henk Campher, VP of Corporate Marketing and Head of Social Impact at Hootsuite, looks at five important social trends that …
In this article, Hootsuite CTO Ryan Donovan discusses advancements in social commerce, the growing privacy battle, and more 2021 social …
Here are three Facebook Blueprint courses to help you get useful information from insights on how your business is performing …