The guys over at WishPond looked into the best way to decide which platform offers the best advertising results, by comparing the 2 on what really matters to marketers: reach, targeting and ROI.
Key Points To Take Away
- – Facebook has a potential reach of 43,8% of all Internet users
- – Google is the reach champion with a potential reach of 90% of all Internet users
- – With interests and audiences, Facebook offers better targeting options than Google
- – Google remains a stronger option for advertising to mobile users
- – Advertising costs on both platforms really depend on what your objectives are
- – Google offers a better advertising platform for immediate sales
- – Facebook is best to build brand awareness and generate leads for future sales
Now check out the full infographic by WishPond:
- Branded Content Is Actually A Good Thing On Facebook
- The 4 C’s Of Great Twitter Marketing
- Pinterest Will Launch Promoted Pins on New Year’s Day
More from Experts Talk
Why use still images for your Facebook ads when you can make a few simple changes and turn them into …
Facebook has announced a new way for users to follow breaking news stories and get notifications about how they unfold.