Since Instagram launched video, we have all seen our share of “crappy” short films of our friends walking, drinking or doing whatever came to their mind. This could almost make us forget what great a tool Instagram videos can be for marketers.
Also Read: Instagram Launches Handbook for Brands
Video is the next big thing in the visual web. And Instagam videos are an even more exciting opportunity as brands have only a few seconds to build interest for the viewer. Below are 5 examples of what we thought were great example of brand work on Instagram.
1. Ralf Lauren, sponsor of TEAM USA
2. Beckham shows it all for H&M
3. Vogue teaches you how to dress
4. Coca-Cola goes “olympic”
5. Converse shows-off in colors
What other Instagram video from brands do you think deserve to be features on this post? Answer in the comments :)
- Double Your Instagram Followers With Just 5 Minutes A Day
- Top Four Social Media Trends to Remember in 2014
- 7 Steps to Boost Your Instagram Follow-up
More from Instagram
Instagram could soon let users geofence their posts and stories, very much like it works on Facebook Pages.