In a bold move, Instagram announced yesterday the creation of a series of blog posts aimed to help businesses reach their desired audience and also, the launch of “The Instagram Handbook for Brands“. After the introduction of ads, this is another step that brings the social network closer to enterprises.
Also Read: 7 Steps to Boost Your Instagram Follow-up
What is exactly “The Instagram Handbook for Brands”? According to their official announcement, it is a book that profiles eleven brands on Instagram that post incredibly engaging content. Among them you may find Chobani Yogurt, Disneyland and Patagonia Outdoor and Technical Apparel.
[quote]The book also features Instagram’s brand values and ten popular hashtags that highlight the collaborative creativity within the Instagram community[/quote]
Don’t rush to the bookstores though, as the book is not yet widely available. Instagram stated that portions with useful cases and analysis will be published on the blog on a regular basis.
On the same post, Instagram offered 5 tips that will help brands grown a sustainable community on the visual social network. The guidelines include:
- Be true to your brand: Ensure that your imagery expresses a clearly defined personality and voice.
- Share experiences: Offer a view into the world or lifestyle that your brand makes possible through the eyes of the people who use your products and services.
- Find beauty everywhere: Show how your company sees the world and make it meaningful to people.
- Inspire action: Start a movement around your brand
- Know your audience: Learn what people love about your brand, and explore how can you capture the imagination of new customers.
Would you buy the Instagram Handbook?
- Double Your Instagram Followers With Just 5 Minutes A Day
- Top Four Social Media Trends to Remember in 2014
- Choosing The Right Social Media Platform
You might also like
More from Instagram
Instagram announced Guides, a new way to easily discover recommendations, tips, and other content from creators, public figures, organizations, and …
Instagram is introducing a new sticker for Stories to "Support Small Business" that lets you promote your favorite small business …
Another tool for nonprofits to help them raise funds during the COVID-19 pandemic: The Donation Sticker is now available on …
Instagram is introducing new stickers to help restaurants, and small businesses continue serving customers during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Netflix announced it's teaming up with Instagram to launch a new weekly live series featuring chats with celebrities about how …