TikTok has announced the launch of a new Marketing Partner Program with nearly 20 certified partners across various areas of expertise.
TikTok recently launched the TikTok For Business platform to provide brands and marketers with all the right tools to be more creative storytellers on its platform, and to engage more effectively and more meaningfully with its community. It also launched new self-serve advertising tools to help advertisers of different sizes and budgets advertise on its platform.
Now, in order to help brands find new ways to engage with its community and help marketers express themselves more creatively, TikTok is launching the TikTok For Business Marketing Partner Program. The Marketing Partner Program launches with certified partners specializing in different areas of expertise, such as campaign management, creative development, branded effects, and measurement.
“With the launch of TikTok For Business, we’re building new opportunities for marketers to be creative storytellers and meaningfully engage with the TikTok community,” explains Melissa Yang, Head of Ecosystem Partnerships at TikTok. “We’re thrilled to collaborate with some of the most strategic and trusted leaders in the advertising industry and continue giving marketers access to more tools to successfully create, measure, and optimize ad campaigns on TikTok.”
For the program, TikTok is partnering with the following companies that are able to support marketers with their campaign creation, execution, and measurement needs.
Plan, create, optimize, and measure marketing campaigns.
- Bidalgo – Bidalgo drives growth and reduces user acquisition complexity for mobile marketers, leveraging AI to generate actionable insights and powerful automation capabilities for creative production and media buying.
- Bidshake – Empowers fast, efficient, and reliable campaign management by enabling real-time, automated cross-channel actions based on aggregated data all from one platform.
- Sprinklr – The world’s leading Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform.
- WinClap – The marketing company that provides advanced AI analytics, expertise, and creative production to boost the performance of your campaigns
- MakeMeReach – Multi-channel ads management platform optimized for scale.
Generate inspiring, effective creative content. They are experts at producing creative assets for brands leveraging TikTok’s best practices.
- QuickFrame – More than a marketplace connecting brands to video creators. We help businesses grow by transforming the way they produce video content at scale.
- Shuttlerock – Transforms existing brand assets into stunning handcrafted video ads.
- VidMob – Leading creative analytics & post-production platform that uses data to understand your creative, improve your ads, and increase marketing performance.
- Vidsy – Helping brands achieve their business goals with effective digital ad creative.
- Cohley – Helps brands and agencies cost-effectively scale the creation of UGC videos for ads.
Provide Virtual and Augmented-Reality services to brands from ideation to production for TikTok Branded Effects.
- Bare Tree Media – A full-service creative agency enabling brands to reach, engage and entertain consumers through the creation and digital publishing of augmented reality (AR), emojis, messaging stickers, and GIFs within popular messaging platforms.
- Byte – Global specialists in branded AR, Byte is a martech agency that combines technology and creativity to help solve brands’ challenges.
- Happy Finish – Global creative production collective studio, creating realities. We specialise in cross-platform services including Retouch, CGI, Animation, VFX, VR, AR & Mixed Reality and Creative AI, and craft experiences for some of the biggest brands and agencies in the world.
- IgniteXR – Ignite XR is an end-to-end creative solutions group for augmented reality, creating integrated AR campaigns for brands and translating ideas into engaging immersive creative experiences.
- Poplar Studio – A global creative platform that makes the creation of 3D and AR campaigns easier, faster, affordable and fun — including face filters, world effects, mini-games, portals and image trackers.
- Subvrsive – Subvrsive is an immersive innovation studio focused on creating content, software, and experiences that transform businesses on a global scale.
- Tommy – A modern communications agency that uses technology, strategy, and award-winning design to help brands earn the attention of their audiences.
- Unit9 – A production studio focusing on AR/VR, Digital, Experiential, Gaming, Innovation and Film projects.
Provide a suite of measurement solutions in order to effectively target, measure, and analyze campaigns.
- Kantar – The world’s leading data, insights, and consulting company.
You might also like
More from Other Platforms
Facebook New Product Experimental team has announced a new app built to help aspiring rappers create and share their work.
YouTube has announced a new supervised account option for parents with children who are too old for YouTube Kids.
Google Calendar is introducing work hour segmentation and repeating out-of-office replies to help you organize your hectic schedule.
Facebook and Instagram have introduced cross-app messaging, letting users from one app find and message you on the other.