You already know it, words don’t have bones, but they’re strong enough to break bones. That’s why a good copywriter is quintessential for the success of a campaign – not because he can break bones, but because he can put them in the right order. And while everyone can write a good sentence, the science of persuasive writing that will engage your audience and will guide them to perform certain action is another story.
QuickSprout shared its extensive knowledge into a compact infographic that will guide you through the words you will need to include in your next social media update in order to have it shared.
Key Points to Remember
- – Facebook is quite straightforward when it comes generating engagement. Most engagement-ignating words include: “Tell us“, “Comment“, “Submit” and “Post” among others.
- – If you want to stand out from the crowd on LinkedIn try words that demonstrate what you have done and not who you are.
- – Google+ is all about telling your audience what to do. Do not be afraid to use words like “Share” and “Promote“.
Have a look below:
What are the words that you use most when you want to generate engagement?
- The 20 Most Retweetable Words
- Word Science – The Most Performing Words in Social Media Updates
- [How-to] Create Twitter Cards for your Content
You might also like
More from Experts Talk
Henk Campher, VP of Corporate Marketing and Head of Social Impact at Hootsuite, looks at five important social trends that …
In this article, Hootsuite CTO Ryan Donovan discusses advancements in social commerce, the growing privacy battle, and more 2021 social …