Welcome to this week’s top social media news: Instagram Camera gets an update, Banksy is back and Tinder said it will launch in-app video chat!
Did you notice something different on Instagram? The app has just updated its Camera, making it easier to use and access all of its functionalities.
This week also saw a new artwork by Banksy, a ketchup puzzle that should prove impossible to solve and a big announcement from Tinder: the app is gearing up to launch in-app video chats this year!
Here are the top 5 most talked-about stories this week:
- New Design And Features Rolling Out In The Instagram Camera
- Banksy Celebrates Healthcare Workers With A New Artwork
- Tinder To Launch In-App Video Chats
- This Heinz Ketchup Puzzle Is Just Impossible To Solve
- Social Media ROI: 90% Of People Buy From Brands They Follow
One for the week:
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media news recap.