Welcome to this week’s top social media news: Facebook adds new care reactions, IKEA has a special “stay at home” catalog and you can now watch Netflix for free on YouTube.
Facebook has added new care reactions in light of the pandemic. Although many users are yet to gain access to the new reactions, so we are unsure as to how the rolling out is happening.
Perhaps the saddest new feature is coming to Instagram. The team had been working on a memorialization feature for some time but work on the feature is speeding up because so many Instagram users are dying from COVID19.
Here are the top 5 most talked-about stories this week:
- Facebook Adds New Care Reactions On Facebook And Messenger
- Google Meet Rolling Out Zoom-Like Grid Of Up To 16 Participants
- IKEA Creates A Stay Home Catalog To Keep You Busy
- Instagram Accelerates Work On Memorialization Because Of The Pandemic
- You Can Now Watch Netflix For Free On Youtube
Curious as to what is coming next to Facebook? Watch this annoucement.
MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT FROM FACEBOOK!Mark Zuckerberg just announced 7 new products and features across the entire Facebook Family.- Messenger Rooms- "Live with" on Facebook- Virtual Dates with Facebook Dating- Portal "Live" for Pages- Live Instagram on desktop- Live video on IGTV- Expanded group video calls on WhatsApp
Geplaatst door We are Social Media op Vrijdag 24 april 2020
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media news recap.