Welcome to this week’s top social media news: Quarantine, self-isolation, Pornhub, Netflix and a website that lets the world know you are staying at home.
The Coronavirus pandemic continues to trigger the creativity of many across the world, large corporations, Advertising schools and agencies, all in it to keep our minds off things. Thank you.
Here are the top 5 most talked-about stories this week:
- Pornhub Makes Premium Free For All
- Netflix Puts Spoilers On Billboards To Make You Want To Stay Home
- McDonald’s Brazil Updates Its Logo To Raise Awareness For Social Distancing
- This Website Lets You Tell The World You Are Staying Home
- Social Media SEO: How To Execute Social Strategies For Search Engines
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media news recap.