Welcome to this week’s top social media trends! McDonald’s fooled everyone on Black Friday, YouTube launched Reels and Snapchat trials AR ads.
Real fake, or well-orchestrated plan? On Black Friday, McDonald’s sure did get a lot of engagement on Twitter. And no matter how it started, it ended up in a great self-promotion for McCafé. Now, what do you think?
This week, YouTube launched its own version of Stories. The feature is called Reels and is indeed a great adaptation of the Stories format to YouTube. Creators will appreciate.
However, it was Snapchat that really impressed me. The platform introduced Augmented Reality ads and, I’m loving it (pun intended.) Make sure you check them out.
Check this week’s top stories now!
- • McDonald’s (Fake) Twitter Fail Goes Viral
- • YouTube Is Launching Reels, Its Own Version Of Stories
- • Snapchat Trials Augmented Reality Ads For BMW’s Latest Campaign
- • See A Font You Like? This App Will Identify It For You
- • Facebook Is Testing A ‘Messenger Broadcast’ Feature
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media trends. Enjoy the week ahead!