Welcome to this week’s top social media stories: Instagram finally allows real scheduling of posts, Maisie Williams launches a new social media app, Facebook makes chatbots better and bans cryptocurrency ads.
This was a week to remember. Not because Facebook banned cryptocurrency ads, or made chatbots better at conversations, but because, this week, Instagram started to let us schedule posts, for real! Working with its partners – Hootsuite and Sprout social for the moment – Instagram is now letting business profiles schedule posts ahead of time. And to be clear, it’s a real schedule, not a reminder to post like before.
On other news, Maisie Williams announced the launched of a new social media app, dedicated to creatives. And we share with you our best secrets: the top images editing apps you will ever need to step up your Instagram game.
Are you ready?
- Guess What? You Are Now Able To Schedule Posts On Instagram!
- Actress Maisie Williams To Launch Daisie, A Social Media App For Creatives
- The Lowdown: All The Image Editing Apps You Need To Know
- Facebook Is Making Chatbots Better At Conversations
- Facebook Bans Ads For Binary Options, ICOs, And Cryptocurrencies
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media recap. Enjoy the week ahead!