Welcome to this week’s top social media stories. Instagram introduces a new sharing feature for Stories, LinkedIn launches Carousel ads and Facebook experiments with organic A/B testing.
Guess who was talked about the most this week? LinkedIn! The platform is changing a lot lately and the company has been busy improving its feed and launching a new ad product that will let advertisers tell a better story: carousel ads!
This week also marks the beginning of an interesting experiment by Facebook. The company started testing organic A/B testing for Page posts. While this isn’t a revolution, it is the first time – in a long long time – that Facebook is experimenting again with organic reach. Let’ see!
Want more? Here are the top 5 most talked about stories this week:
- Instagram Introduces @Mention Sharing In Stories
- LinkedIn Launches Carousel Ads For Better Storytelling
- Facebook Experiments With Page Post A/B Testing
- LinkedIn Improves The Relevance Of Its Feed With Hashtags
- What Does It Mean To Be A Social Media Strategist?
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media recap. Enjoy the week ahead!