Welcome to this week’s top social media stories: Instagram lets you respond to Stories with GIFs, Google launches SOS alert for Coronavirus and the new 2020 Emoji are here.
Did you know you needed more GIFs in your life? Now you do. Instagram is now letting us respond to Stories using GIFs, because that’s just better, right?
If you fancy more of a conversation, then you would be interested to know that Google has built a chatbot that can pretty much chat about anything.
Want more? Here are the top 5 most talked-about stories this week:
- No Logo, No Problem: McDonald’s Latest Ads Go Bare
- Google Launches SOS Alert For Searches Related To The Coronavirus Outbreak
- The New 2020 Emoji Bring In More Gender-Inclusive Options
- Google Built A Chatbot That Can Chat About Almost Anything
- Instagram Now Lets You Respond To Stories With GIPHY GIFs
Tune in next Sunday for a new edition of our weekly social media recap.