Memeoirs, the online app that lets you create a book from your email conversations, has now launched a new feature that integrates messages sent through Facebook.
Also Read: My Social Book – Your Facebook in a Real Book
The feature was announced today by the company, as it now lets you turn your private Facebook messages into an entire book, should you so wish.
To achieve this, all you need to do is connect your Facebook account to the service, select who you talked to that you’d like included in your book, set the time period it should cover and select a custom cover. That’s it.
The company said in a statement:
[quote]Memeoirs does all the downloading, filtering and displaying of the content for you. You’ll be able to see a preview that matches what your book will be like once it’s shipped to your doorstep, in a single copy, made exclusively for you.[/quote]
What is Memeoirs exactly?
- It’s your story – Memeoirs takes you by the hand and lets you make a book containing your Email or Facebook conversations with that special someone. It’s simple, and no design skills are required.
- It’s unique – Choose a style that fits you and add some introductory words to set the mood. Your book will feature only the exchanges that matter to you.
- It’s timeless – Your messages are neatly set in chronological order and printed as a perfect-bound book. Each Memeoirs is perfectly bound and produced using the latest digital printing technology. High quality Munken paper is used for the interior, providing the touch of a real, bookshop book.
Here is a nicely made video that will explain the app better:
What do you think of such services that bring your online life back into your real life?
- A Guide to Facebook’s Star Rating System
- The 2014 Guide to Multi-Photo Page Posts on Facebook
- Facebook Rolls Out New Streamlined Layout for Pages
You might also like
More from Reviews
Swytch: Easily Turn Any Bike Into An E-Bike
I converted my folding bike into an e-bike with the world's smallest and lightest conversion kit. I love riding my …
The New Fujifilm Instax Square SQ1 Brings Instagram To The Real World
Fujifilm is making shooting analog instant-film easy and highly pleasurable with the new Instax Square SQ1.
Photoshop Now Uses Advanced AI To Create A Mask Around Hair
Adobe has released the latest version of Photoshop which now uses AI and additional algorithms to handle complex selections like …
Netflix Party: An App To Watch With Friends
Netflix Party is a new way to watch Netflix together, without having to leave the comfort (and safety) of your …
Discover Hoop, The “Tinder For Snapchat”
Hoop is an app that works a lot like Tinder, using Snap Kit (Snapchat's developer tool kit) to help you …
Turn Tweets Into Instagram-Friendly Posts With Pikaso
Are you tired of seeing badly-cropped tweets in your Instagram feed? Pikaso has a solution! It turns Tweets into Instagram-friendly …
Combin Scheduler Brings Easy Instagram Scheduling And Automated Publishing
If you’re looking for an easy way to plan, schedule, and automatically publish your Instagram posts, Combin Scheduler is your …
Sixt Aims To Revolutionize Urban Mobility With Its New App
SIXT – the car rental company – has launched a new mobility app that lets you rent a car, hail …