LinkedIn examined over 259,000,000 profiles in its database and created a great infographic about the most popular job titles that didn’t even exist back in 2008. What’s even more impressive is that 8 out of 10 jobs created the past 5 years belong to the digital world. As far as the other 2 are concerned, they’re completely irrelevant, but they do show the newly-formed lifestyle trends. Some things we pointed out:
- First 2 posts are occupied by iOS and Android Developer Job Title. This is another that signifies the turn towards mobile.
- Social Media Interns are placed 4th. More and more people are looking for an opportunity to enter the digital and social media marketing space, participating in interships; Seems like traditional marketing studies do not cover everything!
- Data and Big Data are on the list. Manipulation, analysis and infrastructure design that will shelter all web info is on the rise.
Have a look:
What’s your Job title?
- Boost Your Engagement on Linkedin by over 300%
- The Future of Social Media is Ahead
- LinkedIn Etiquette: Connect Smart, Connect Right