Pinterest has become a valuable tool in the arsenal of every digital marketer. Being one of the few social networks that actually have a niche, Pinterest is all about buyable items and high conversions.
Also Read: Pinterest Creates ‘Pin Picks’ Collection
Moreover, content lifespan is the largest among all other social networks, making Pinterest even more attractive for both users and brands. The pros don’t end here. The infographic below, found at Social Media London will show all the stats you need to know and all the tips you need to master in order to succeed in the most interesting social network now.
Key Points To Take Away
- – Pinterest has 70 million users, which account for 30 billion (!) pins.
- – Users tend to share more on mobile than on desktop. In fact the amount of pinners who share while on mobile are three times higher than those who share from desktop.
- – An average user spends 14.2 minutes on Pinterest per visit.
- – The successful Pinterest account has at least 10 pins on each board, and is optimised keyword-wise. In addition, making your brand site Pinterest-friendly, will help you build a solid presence.
- – Aim for 20-25 images per day – attention should be given to timing, though.
Read more interesting stats and tips below:
- Pinterest Introduces Messages
- Simple Ways To Make Pinterest Work For You
- New Feature: You Can Now Add Unlimited Secret Boards on Pinterest
You might also like
More from Experts Talk
Does Custom Alt Text Improve Reach On Instagram?
In this month's experiment, we set out to find out whether adding custom alt text on Instagram posts improves reach.
Does Cross-Posting YouTube Links On Other Platforms Result In Lower Reach?
In this month’s social media experiment, we set out to find out whether posting YouTube links on other platforms results …
Do LinkedIn Pods Work? Performance Insights And Key Learnings
In this month’s social media experiment, we set out to find out what LinkedIn pods are and whether they actually …
Instagram Reels: Do Longer Captions Lead To More Engagement?
Do longer Instagram Reels captions generate more engagement? Amanda Wood, Senior Social Marketing Manager at Hootsuite, and her team find …
TikTok’s 7-Second Challenge: Performance Insights And Key Learnings
Does TikTok’s 7-second challenge generate more engagement? Hootsuite's Senior Social Marketing Manager and her team seek the answer.
How Do Link Stickers In Instagram Stories Affect Engagement?
How Do Link Stickers In Instagram Stories Affect Engagement? Hootsuite's Senior Social Marketing Manager, Amanda Wood, and her team seek …
What Is The Best Time To Post On Instagram?
What's the best time to post on Instagram? Hootsuite's Senior Social Marketing Manager, Amanda Wood, and her team seek the …
Shutterstock Reveals Key Color Trends 2022
Shutterstock's Color Trends for 2022 sheds light on global preferences to help marketers catch viewers' attention and align brand messages …