YouTube has seen a good bunch of regular people becoming online celebrities. Of course, it takes a lot of work, some amount of luck and it will not happen for everyone of us. But the good news is that you can still manage to make some money out of your YouTube efforts, thanks to its monetization schemes.
Key Points To Take Away
- – Make sure you have enabled monetization in your settings
- – Choose the type of ads you accept to be shown on your videos
- – Sign-up for Google Adsense, you need an account to get paid
- – Choose keywords carefully, there are the best way for your video to get viewed a lot
- – Only upload original material, videos you made yourself that is!
- – Promote your YouTube account on all your other social media profiles and websites
Of course you can also use your YouTube presence to sale your product or services. Your videos can also benefit your credibility and authority which will then transform in more business.
Now check out the full infographic for even more insight:
How do you see YouTube now?
- What Did We All Do Before YouTube? [Infographic]
- YouTube Around The World
- 10 Myths About YouTubers and How They Can Help Your Brand
You might also like
More from Experts Talk
This month, Hootsuite's Social Media Marketing Manager, Amanda Wood, and her team test the performance of Instagram Reels versus TikToks.
This month, Hootsuite's Social Media Marketing Manager, Amanda Wood, and her team, try to get shadowbanned on Instagram.