As Apple device users begin their migration to iOS 7, Facebook has released the latest version of its app for iPhone,iPad and iPod Touch, one of the new elements in iOS7.
What we need to keep in mind are the following:
– The Facebook app gives us the ability to navigate to our Newsfeed,Friend Requests, Inbox and Notifications by tapping along the bottom of the screen.
– Users will have access to their Timelines, Groups, Events, Pages etc. via the bottom right-hand part of the screen
– A translucent bar at the top of the screen, will change dynamically as users move between photos and posts, and they can swipe from left to right to return to their Newsfeeds
Have you upgraded to iOS7 yet? What do you think of version 6.5 of Facebook?
- Foursquare Gets iOS7 update, Tells You Where the Action is
- Facebook Pages Manager App Now Offers Complete Admin Features
- Announcing Instagram 4.1 – Now You Can Import Videos From Camera Roll
You might also like
More from Facebook
Here are three Facebook Blueprint courses to help you get useful information from insights on how your business is performing …
Here are three free Facebook Blueprint courses to help you set up your own shop on Facebook and Instagram.
After announcing the #BuyBlack Friday campaign in the US earlier this month, Facebook is now promoting a #BuyBlack Friday Gift …
Facebook announced the launch of a new free cloud gaming service that includes several games on the Facebook app and …
Last week Facebook for Business announced an update to its Messenger API that adds support for Instagram Messaging.
Here are three free Facebook Blueprint courses that will help you create more impactful ad visuals that get your audience's …