As Apple device users begin their migration to iOS 7, Facebook has released the latest version of its app for iPhone,iPad and iPod Touch, one of the new elements in iOS7.
What we need to keep in mind are the following:
– The Facebook app gives us the ability to navigate to our Newsfeed,Friend Requests, Inbox and Notifications by tapping along the bottom of the screen.
– Users will have access to their Timelines, Groups, Events, Pages etc. via the bottom right-hand part of the screen
– A translucent bar at the top of the screen, will change dynamically as users move between photos and posts, and they can swipe from left to right to return to their Newsfeeds
Have you upgraded to iOS7 yet? What do you think of version 6.5 of Facebook?
- Foursquare Gets iOS7 update, Tells You Where the Action is
- Facebook Pages Manager App Now Offers Complete Admin Features
- Announcing Instagram 4.1 – Now You Can Import Videos From Camera Roll
You might also like
More from Facebook
Facebook has released its Ray-Ban Stories smart glasses, capable of recording videos, taking photos, and even playing music.
Facebook is celebrating Messenger's 10th birthday with the release of an epic bundle of 10 new product features.
Facebook is testing the integration of Messenger features back into its main app, seven years after separating the two.
Facebook is working with the International Paralympic Committee (IPC) to bring the Tokyo 2020 Paralympic Games to people via Facebook …
Facebook is reimagining the collaborative workspace with Horizon Workrooms, letting people meet and work together in VR and mixed-reality.