As Apple device users begin their migration to iOS 7, Facebook has released the latest version of its app for iPhone,iPad and iPod Touch, one of the new elements in iOS7.
What we need to keep in mind are the following:
– The Facebook app gives us the ability to navigate to our Newsfeed,Friend Requests, Inbox and Notifications by tapping along the bottom of the screen.
– Users will have access to their Timelines, Groups, Events, Pages etc. via the bottom right-hand part of the screen
– A translucent bar at the top of the screen, will change dynamically as users move between photos and posts, and they can swipe from left to right to return to their Newsfeeds
Have you upgraded to iOS7 yet? What do you think of version 6.5 of Facebook?
- Foursquare Gets iOS7 update, Tells You Where the Action is
- Facebook Pages Manager App Now Offers Complete Admin Features
- Announcing Instagram 4.1 – Now You Can Import Videos From Camera Roll
You might also like
More from Facebook
Facebook is rolling out a new Community Management course on Blueprint, which is free to join for everyone. What are …
Facebook is changing its News Feed algorithm again - this time to prioritize original news reporting and transparent authorship.
Facebook continues its fight against fake news with a new notification warning you when you are about to share old …
Facebook has announced an additional commitment of $200 million to support black-owned businesses and organizations.
Facebook successfully removed ads published by the reelection campaign for President Donald Trump because they used Nazi iconography.
Facebook is adding more countries to its blood donations feature to help fight shortages caused by shelter-in-place orders due to …