Facebook has updates its Pages Manager app for Android and iOS.
With the latest update, Facebook basically wishes to give app users the same features admin usually find on the web version of the admin panel.
Now users will be able to manage admin rights directly from the app, including adding new admins and modifying roles, and even create new pages. Other new features include:
- Get improved insights right on the app
- Upload multiple photos in one post
- Edit cover photo
- Create and event hosted by the page (iOS only)
- Facebook Allows Admins to Monitor Competition with ‘Pages to Watch’
- Foursquare Will Now Ask for Your Feedback on Places
You might also like
More from Facebook
Meta has introduced the Facebook Reels API, a solution allowing developers to build a 'share to reels' option into their …