Facebook has updates its Pages Manager app for Android and iOS.
With the latest update, Facebook basically wishes to give app users the same features admin usually find on the web version of the admin panel.
Now users will be able to manage admin rights directly from the app, including adding new admins and modifying roles, and even create new pages. Other new features include:
- Get improved insights right on the app
- Upload multiple photos in one post
- Edit cover photo
- Create and event hosted by the page (iOS only)
- Facebook Allows Admins to Monitor Competition with ‘Pages to Watch’
- Foursquare Will Now Ask for Your Feedback on Places
More from Facebook
Last week, Facebook held its first Creator Day in EMEA for creators in the region and announced the expansion of …
Facebook has expanded its relationship with the NBA with a new deal that brings games highlights to Facebook Watch.
Facebook is accepting applications from Offline Conversions partners for its Facebook Marketing Partners program.