Clubhouse has revealed the winners of the ‘Creator First’ India cohort who will receive support to further their presence on the platform.
Clubhouse debuted its Creator First accelerator program in the US earlier this year with a class of 25 creators. The program offered support to creators as they worked to develop their shows and audiences on Clubhouse.
One month later, Clubhouse also announced the opening of the Creator First program in Brazil. Then, Clubhouse announced Creators First India, a specific version of the program dedicated to creators streaming from India.
Now, the platform is announcing the creators in the first cohort of Creator First India, who will be rewarded with financial, logistical, and promotional support, during their course in the program. They are:
- ‘Kerala Cafe: Success Stories’ by Thomas Zachariah, Kruain and Arabind Chandrasekhar: The Success Stories room series moderated by this trio helps listeners find and share stories of inspiration and motivation from all walks of life.
- ‘Oaktree Dugout’ by Neerav Ghosh & Shubhankar Arun: A weekly recap of the latest in cricket from the recent IPL season to pink ball and beyond.
- ‘LATE NIGHT JAM’ by Anirudh Deshmukh and Aaina Dutt: If you visit the hallway on most late nights you’ve probably listened to this long running musical jam room helmed by Anirudh and Aaina.
- ‘IN THE CLUB’ by Aniruddha Guha and Janice Sequeira: Husband-wife duo Aniruddha Guha and Janice Sequeira host your favorite household names from cinema, fashion and beyond in this weekly talk show.
- ‘The Voice of Clubhouse Telugu’ by Chinmayi Sripaada & Ashwin Vinayagamoorthy: Playback singer Chinmayi Sripaada and her rotating cast of hosts will use Clubhouse to find the next voice for a Telugu film.
- ‘Kyun & A’ by All Things Small: Hosted by Kumar Varun, this is a new weekly interactive quiz show built for Clubhouse — with fun questions and cash prizes, this show lets anyone on Clubhouse compete to become a quizmaster.
Since the platform opened access to all operating systems last summer, it has seen a strong growth in India, where the popularity of the voice-to-text format greatly appealed to the Android-dominated country of 1.3 billion people.
In addition to facilitating conversation among people with 121 different spoken dialects, Clubhouse’s live voice format allows conversations to run free from interference from the Indian government.
You can find the full list of winners and their programs on Clubhouse’s announcement.
If you have an inspiration for a great Clubhouse room, you can save the application here.
You might also like
More from Clubhouse
Clubhouse is expanding its Clips to all iOS users and introducing a new link option to share conversations to other …
Clubhouse has released a new feature called Wave, giving users a new way to casually socialize with friends "in the …