LinkedIn is now a little more than 10 years old and it has established itself as one of the leading social networking platforms.
Today LinkedIn counts 300 million users and over 3 million businesses have set a company page on the platform.
Also Read: 10 Tips To Create A Killer LinkedIn Profile
Key Points To Take Away:
- – 35% of users access LinkedIn every day
- – 39% of users pay to use LinkedIn via premium accounts
- – Over 25 million profiles are viewed on LinkedIn daily
- – 1 out of 3 professionals on the planet has a LinkedIn profile
- – 41% access LinkedIn from their mobile device
- LinkedIn Launches Connected, A Replacement to Contacts on iOS
- LinkedIn Publishes First Content Marketing Influencers Map
- A Look Back on 5 Years of LinkedIn Evolution
Did Facebook and Instagram Accidentally Release “Bolt”? Next Post:
399 Million People Use Facebook Only From Mobile