LinkedIn has reached 300 million members and the largest professional networking platform is celebrating with a look back on how its membership evolved and diversified over the past 5 years.
The truth is that the whole Internet world has changed a lot over the last 5 years. And one could easily say that the way things have evolved for LinkedIn are in most ways very representative of what happened to other social media platforms. And this what the following infographic is all about.
Key points to remember
- – LinkedIn now has almost as many women members than men
- – Mobile now counts for more than 50% of LinkedIn traffic
- – Information and Technology services is still the number 1 industry represented on LinkedIn
- – India and Brazil are now in the top 3 of the countries represented on LinkedIn
Here is the infographic prepared by LinkedIn:
What about you? Were you on LinkedIn 5 years ago? How do you the platform evolving over the next 5 years?
- Superpower Your Content with LinkedIn’s Content Marketing Score
- 7 Smart Habits of Successful Job Seekers on LinkedIn [Infographic]
- 5 Reasons to Use the New LinkedIn Publishing Platform
More from Experts Talk
In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to customise the appearance of your Facebook Dynamic Ads with the use of …