Facebook is big, very big, no doubt about that. With over 1 billion users (that is 1 in 6 inhabitants of our dear planet by the way) Facebook can hardly be left out of your marketing strategy, right?
- 25% of Facebook users check their accounts five or more times per day.
- 47% of Americans say that Facebook has a greater impact on their purchasing behavior than any other social network.
- 82% of buyers say they trust a company more when its CEO and senior leadership team are active in social media.
Infographic by GroSocial
- What’s Your Advertising Objective? – Welcome to the New Facebook Ads
- Facebook Games Have Become a Real Business
- 5 Tools to Boost Your Social Media Productivity
You might also like
More from Facebook
Facebook is celebrating Messenger's 10th birthday with the release of an epic bundle of 10 new product features.
Facebook is testing the integration of Messenger features back into its main app, seven years after separating the two.
Facebook is working with the International Paralympic Committee (IPC) to bring the Tokyo 2020 Paralympic Games to people via Facebook …
Facebook is reimagining the collaborative workspace with Horizon Workrooms, letting people meet and work together in VR and mixed-reality.
Facebook is expanding its encryption option to cover voice chats and video calls instead of just text chats.