Facebook is big, very big, no doubt about that. With over 1 billion users (that is 1 in 6 inhabitants of our dear planet by the way) Facebook can hardly be left out of your marketing strategy, right?
- 25% of Facebook users check their accounts five or more times per day.
- 47% of Americans say that Facebook has a greater impact on their purchasing behavior than any other social network.
- 82% of buyers say they trust a company more when its CEO and senior leadership team are active in social media.
Infographic by GroSocial
- What’s Your Advertising Objective? – Welcome to the New Facebook Ads
- Facebook Games Have Become a Real Business
- 5 Tools to Boost Your Social Media Productivity
You might also like
More from Facebook
Here are three Facebook Blueprint courses to help you get useful information from insights on how your business is performing …
Here are three free Facebook Blueprint courses to help you set up your own shop on Facebook and Instagram.
After announcing the #BuyBlack Friday campaign in the US earlier this month, Facebook is now promoting a #BuyBlack Friday Gift …
Facebook announced the launch of a new free cloud gaming service that includes several games on the Facebook app and …
Last week Facebook for Business announced an update to its Messenger API that adds support for Instagram Messaging.
Here are three free Facebook Blueprint courses that will help you create more impactful ad visuals that get your audience's …