Facebook is big, very big, no doubt about that. With over 1 billion users (that is 1 in 6 inhabitants of our dear planet by the way) Facebook can hardly be left out of your marketing strategy, right?
- 25% of Facebook users check their accounts five or more times per day.
- 47% of Americans say that Facebook has a greater impact on their purchasing behavior than any other social network.
- 82% of buyers say they trust a company more when its CEO and senior leadership team are active in social media.
Infographic by GroSocial
- What’s Your Advertising Objective? – Welcome to the New Facebook Ads
- Facebook Games Have Become a Real Business
- 5 Tools to Boost Your Social Media Productivity
More from Facebook
Facebook is adding several new ad reporting tools to help social media marketers' better measure their holiday campaign performance.
Facebook has announced its first step into data portability with a new tool that allows you to transfer your photos …