Facebook is always on the move, changing this, making this better, creating new features, etc… Funny enough, Facebook has been really quiet in terms of design lately. In fact, not much has changed visually for Facebook pages over the last 12 months.
But just to be sure, we have an updated “cheat sheet” for you, so you can be sure all your images will look great on your Facebook page!
The nice guys over at TechWyse created this infographic detailing the most updated specifications for Facebook pages and ads image sizes. Even if things have not change that much, it is always a good idea to check that all your posts and ads will look their best on Facebook.
Looking Back On Some Facebook Basics:
- – Upload your images at the recommended size for great visual results
- – If you don’t upload an image with the correct dimensions, Facebook will centre part the image
- – Remember that you can upload your own image when sharing a link or a video
- – Facebook ads are now bigger, think about it when designing your visuals
- – Keep text on image under 20% in case you want to promote/boost a post
- Facebook Gives Big Spenders Exclusive Information
- Is Facebook a Threat to YouTube?
- Facebook Newsfeed Survival Guide
You might also like
More from Facebook
Here are three Facebook Blueprint courses to help you get useful information from insights on how your business is performing …
Here are three free Facebook Blueprint courses to help you set up your own shop on Facebook and Instagram.
After announcing the #BuyBlack Friday campaign in the US earlier this month, Facebook is now promoting a #BuyBlack Friday Gift …
Facebook announced the launch of a new free cloud gaming service that includes several games on the Facebook app and …
Last week Facebook for Business announced an update to its Messenger API that adds support for Instagram Messaging.
Here are three free Facebook Blueprint courses that will help you create more impactful ad visuals that get your audience's …