Brands are not only big on Facebook or Twitter, some are also building a very strong presence on their Youtube Channels.
Mashable presents the 10 Biggest Brands on Youtube based on the number of their current Subscribers, thanks to data collected by Statista.
It doesn’t come as surprise therefore, that Red Bull is so big on the platform (currently #1), considering the activities that the brand have carried out for a long time now – one of these being Felix Baumgartner’s jump from the stratosphere. Next on the list, Playstation and RockStar Games and others that are either related to gaming or that use extreme sports or an active lifestyle as part of their brand personality. Have a look at the list below…
So, what marketers should take from this?
1. Youtube can be a very important platform to explore further, especially if your brand’s activities are related to extreme sports, action, or gaming.
2. Youtube is one of the most visited places on the internet on a daily basis. It is actually the #2 biggest search engine on the web. Brand channels are visited by loyal Subscribers who seek your brand.
3. Youtube can replace presence on television, especially when your budget is small.
Do you have any more to add?
- A Glimpse of Social Media in Real Life
- RoadMap to Cross-Channels Social Networking
- Youtube Announces Mobile Feature for Watching Videos Offline
You might also like
More from YouTube
YouTube Brings Unskippable 30-Second Ads To TV
YouTube is bringing longer unskippable ads to its TV app, unless you're paying for the platform's premium subscription YouTube says these …
Get Ready To Choose Your YouTube Handle
YouTube is introducing handles to make it easier for members to find and connect with each other. Your handle will be …
YouTube Now Lets You Add A Voiceover To Your Shorts
YouTube is adding one of its most-requested features to Shorts; the ability to add a voiceover, like narration and original …
YouTube Starts Adding Watermarks To Downloaded Shorts Clips
YouTube has started adding watermarks to downloaded Shorts clips to stop users from cross-posting them to other platforms.
YouTube Expands Offense Warnings To Desktop, Updates Payments System
New updates for creators! A dedicated payments account within AdSense, and warnings on potentially offensive text detected by AI.
YouTube Offering Podcast Networks Up To $300k To Film Episodes
YouTube is offering financial incentives to podcasting networks to adapt their shows to a video format and share them on …
YouTube Adds Guided Support For Community Guideline Violations
YouTube has updated its review process to provide creators with specifics about the reportedly violative video and facilitate a resolution.
YouTube Announces #YouTubeBlack Voices Creator Class Of 2022
YouTube's second edition of its $100 million #YouTubeBlack Voices Fund has announced 135 worldwide winners.