Brands are not only big on Facebook or Twitter, some are also building a very strong presence on their Youtube Channels.
It doesn’t come as surprise therefore, that Red Bull is so big on the platform (currently #1), considering the activities that the brand have carried out for a long time now – one of these being Felix Baumgartner’s jump from the stratosphere. Next on the list, Playstation and RockStar Games and others that are either related to gaming or that use extreme sports or an active lifestyle as part of their brand personality. Have a look at the list below…
So, what marketers should take from this?
1. Youtube can be a very important platform to explore further, especially if your brand’s activities are related to extreme sports, action, or gaming.
2. Youtube is one of the most visited places on the internet on a daily basis. It is actually the #2 biggest search engine on the web. Brand channels are visited by loyal Subscribers who seek your brand.
3. Youtube can replace presence on television, especially when your budget is small.
Do you have any more to add?
- A Glimpse of Social Media in Real Life
- RoadMap to Cross-Channels Social Networking
- Youtube Announces Mobile Feature for Watching Videos Offline
You might also like
More from Youtube
TheirTube is a YouTube filter bubble simulator showing you the videos that are recommended on six different personas' accounts.
YouTube has announced a new Analytics for Artists dashboard that shows the performance of music on Offical Artist Channels.
YouTube has announced it's evolving its FameBit platform to YouTube BrandConnect, making it easier for creators and brands can collaborate.
Google has announced a series of tools in Display & Video 360 that make it easier for media buyers to …
CEO Susan Wojcicki announced YouTube is creating a multiyear $100 million fund to amplify and develop the voices of Black …
YouTube was once launched as a video-dating website. Thankfully, that didn't work out and it soon became the world's leading …
After months of testing, YouTube is opening up its Video Builder to more businesses. The free beta tool lets them …