Brands are not only big on Facebook or Twitter, some are also building a very strong presence on their Youtube Channels.
It doesn’t come as surprise therefore, that Red Bull is so big on the platform (currently #1), considering the activities that the brand have carried out for a long time now – one of these being Felix Baumgartner’s jump from the stratosphere. Next on the list, Playstation and RockStar Games and others that are either related to gaming or that use extreme sports or an active lifestyle as part of their brand personality. Have a look at the list below…
So, what marketers should take from this?
1. Youtube can be a very important platform to explore further, especially if your brand’s activities are related to extreme sports, action, or gaming.
2. Youtube is one of the most visited places on the internet on a daily basis. It is actually the #2 biggest search engine on the web. Brand channels are visited by loyal Subscribers who seek your brand.
3. Youtube can replace presence on television, especially when your budget is small.
Do you have any more to add?
- A Glimpse of Social Media in Real Life
- RoadMap to Cross-Channels Social Networking
- Youtube Announces Mobile Feature for Watching Videos Offline
You might also like
More from Youtube
YouTube has updated its review process to provide creators with specifics about the reportedly violative video and facilitate a resolution.
YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki hinted at the possibility that YouTube will expand its range of creator offerings to include NFTs.
YouTube's product development team has announced the addition of several updates that will enhance the creation and experience of Shorts.
Since end-of-year Rewind was canceled, YouTube is offering another way to celebrate 2021's most successful creators and their works.