Brands are not only big on Facebook or Twitter, some are also building a very strong presence on their Youtube Channels.
It doesn’t come as surprise therefore, that Red Bull is so big on the platform (currently #1), considering the activities that the brand have carried out for a long time now – one of these being Felix Baumgartner’s jump from the stratosphere. Next on the list, Playstation and RockStar Games and others that are either related to gaming or that use extreme sports or an active lifestyle as part of their brand personality. Have a look at the list below…
So, what marketers should take from this?
1. Youtube can be a very important platform to explore further, especially if your brand’s activities are related to extreme sports, action, or gaming.
2. Youtube is one of the most visited places on the internet on a daily basis. It is actually the #2 biggest search engine on the web. Brand channels are visited by loyal Subscribers who seek your brand.
3. Youtube can replace presence on television, especially when your budget is small.
Do you have any more to add?
- A Glimpse of Social Media in Real Life
- RoadMap to Cross-Channels Social Networking
- Youtube Announces Mobile Feature for Watching Videos Offline
You might also like
More from Youtube
YouTube streamers will now be able to limit their chats to subscribers only, create live polls, and cut clips from …
YouTube’s Creator Insider team last week announced the test of 'Achievement Cards' and the expansion of the beta of 'Timed …
An upcoming Google security update will soon break links to your unlisted YouTube videos and Drive files - unless you …