Social Media Managers are always on the look out for data, stats, analytics of all sorts. Not that we particularly love them, but since the culture of “everything online is measurable” reigns over us, we feel we have to justify every new thing we do and analytics are the best way to do so.
And here is the issue, where Facebook has a rather great tool to do so with “insights”, Twitter does not offer something comparable. So what can you do? Turn yourself to dedicated platforms, and Twitonomy is probably one of the best on the market today.
Twitonomy is on online platform specialised in providing analytics and all kinds of stats and info for twitter. The basic version is free and the premium will cost you around $20 a month. But don’t worry, the free version already offers loads of insights you will be able to use for reporting and planning your activity.
In a nutshell, Twitonomy offers:
- Get detailed and visual analytics on anyone’s tweets, retweets, replies, mentions, hashtags…
- Browse, search, filter and get insights on the people you follow and those who follow you
- Backup/export tweets, retweets, mentions and reports to Excel & PDF in just one click
- Monitor your interactions with other Twitter users: mentions, retweets, favorites…
- Get and export Search Analytics on any keywords, #hashtags, URL or @users
- Get insights on and download any user’s retweeted & favorited tweets
- Browse, search, filter, sort and batch add/remove people to your lists
- Monitor tweets from your favorite users, lists and keyword searches
- Find out easily those you follow but don’t follow you back
- Download your followers and following lists to Excel
- Easily add & remove people you follow to your lists
- Get the list of the followers you don’t follow back
- Track clicks on the links in your tweets
On top of providing very accurate data, Twitonomy is also very visual. For example here the type of quick stats you get for your account in just over a minute:
- 10 Ways to Become a Better Digital Marketer [infographic]
- Three Cool and Inexpensive Tools to Track Twitter Hashtags
You might also like
More from Twitter
A large majority of Twitter shareholders approved the buyout, now Musk wants to fight his way out of it.Elon Musk …
Twitter has made it harder to switch between the Latest and Home feeds in the app, with the algorithm-based feed …
Twitter recently unveiled a new Creator Dashboard to help creators make the shift into monetized content creation.
Twitter has announced updates for its Birdwatch crowdsourced fact-checking program, and a new testing group of random US users.
Developers can take part in the initiative and identify their accounts as bots, displaying a label on their profiles and …
The tool, which automatically blocks abusive accounts for seven days, has been extended to users in a number of English-speaking …