LinkedIn is one of the fastest growing social platform with an average of 2 new member signing up every second. The professional network is also changing a lot as it moves to become a platform catering for all business leads.
So what do users do once they have joined LinkedIn? What do they do on the paltform? How do they use it? These are the questions Wayne Breitbarth, LinkedIn consultant and author, tried to answer in the following infographic.
What to Remember
- – 84,4% members use the free version of Linkedin
- – Most users have between 500 and 1000 connections
- – Almost 9 out of 10 users have joined Groups on LinkedIn
- – 70% say that “who’s viewed your profile” is the most helpful feature
- – 76% use LinkedIn to research information on people and companies
Now check out the full infographic!
What is your personal experience with LinkedIn? Please do share your comments below!
- 3 Tips to Win New Customers With LinkedIn
- 5 Strategies to Double Your LinkedIn Connections Organically
- LinkedIn=Lɪŋkt.ˈɪn (the “e” is silent) And a Starters’ Tip
More from Experts Talk
Here are just six steps you can take to maximise your time and make sure that your Facebook Ad campaigns …
Buffer and Delmondo analysed 15,000 Instagram Stories from 200 of the world's top brands, just so you won't have to. …