LinkedIn is one of the fastest growing social platform with an average of 2 new member signing up every second. The professional network is also changing a lot as it moves to become a platform catering for all business leads.
So what do users do once they have joined LinkedIn? What do they do on the paltform? How do they use it? These are the questions Wayne Breitbarth, LinkedIn consultant and author, tried to answer in the following infographic.
What to Remember
- – 84,4% members use the free version of Linkedin
- – Most users have between 500 and 1000 connections
- – Almost 9 out of 10 users have joined Groups on LinkedIn
- – 70% say that “who’s viewed your profile” is the most helpful feature
- – 76% use LinkedIn to research information on people and companies
Now check out the full infographic!
What is your personal experience with LinkedIn? Please do share your comments below!
- 3 Tips to Win New Customers With LinkedIn
- 5 Strategies to Double Your LinkedIn Connections Organically
- LinkedIn=Lɪŋkt.ˈɪn (the “e” is silent) And a Starters’ Tip
You might also like
More from Experts Talk
Henk Campher, VP of Corporate Marketing and Head of Social Impact at Hootsuite, looks at five important social trends that …