The Super Bowl is just over and, as always, marketers focused more on the ads than the game itself. Here are the 10 ads we really loved this year.
The Kansas Chiefs beat the 49ers in a game that will be remembered as one of the most exciting of the recent years. But what we really cared about was everything that happened between plays: the ads, of course.
This year leveraged celebrities again, in what we dare to say, an average year for the ad industry. Yet, some ads did shine above the rest and some even made us chuckle along. The real test, however, will be which ads do get remembered, and which brand will truly be remembered.
Here are 10 favorite ads from the 2020 Super Bowl, in no particular order:
1. MTN DEW Zero Sugar, As Good As The Original
2. Zero Sugar. Done Right. | Pepsi
3. Jeep® | “Groundhog Day” | Bill Murray | 02.02.2020
4. Cheetos® | Can’t Touch This
5. Audi Presents: Let It Go
6. Doritos® | The Cool Ranch Long Form feat. Lil Nas X and Sam Elliott
7. Smaht Pahk | 2020 Hyundai Sonata | Hyundai
9. Tide Super Bowl LIV Commercial 2020 | Super Bowl now, #LaundryLater
10. Jason Momoa Super Bowl Commercial 2020 | Rocket Mortgage
You might also like
More from Featured
A large majority of Twitter shareholders approved the buyout, now Musk wants to fight his way out of it.Elon Musk …
The long-awaited IKEA x Swedish House Mafia record player is finally going on sale next month.It will cost you $159.99 Related …
7Collection features apparel and accessories inspired by 7-Eleven and its products, such as Big Gulp and Slurpee.The new online marketplace is …
YouTube has started adding watermarks to downloaded Shorts clips to stop users from cross-posting them to other platforms.
McDonald's turned to food bloggers to create the recipe for its new premium burger, the Maestro, in the Baltic countries.The …