The Super Bowl is just over and, as always, marketers focused more on the ads than the game itself. Here are the 10 ads we really loved this year.
The Kansas Chiefs beat the 49ers in a game that will be remembered as one of the most exciting of the recent years. But what we really cared about was everything that happened between plays: the ads, of course.
This year leveraged celebrities again, in what we dare to say, an average year for the ad industry. Yet, some ads did shine above the rest and some even made us chuckle along. The real test, however, will be which ads do get remembered, and which brand will truly be remembered.
Here are 10 favorite ads from the 2020 Super Bowl, in no particular order:
1. MTN DEW Zero Sugar, As Good As The Original
2. Zero Sugar. Done Right. | Pepsi
3. Jeep® | “Groundhog Day” | Bill Murray | 02.02.2020
4. Cheetos® | Can’t Touch This
5. Audi Presents: Let It Go
6. Doritos® | The Cool Ranch Long Form feat. Lil Nas X and Sam Elliott
7. Smaht Pahk | 2020 Hyundai Sonata | Hyundai
9. Tide Super Bowl LIV Commercial 2020 | Super Bowl now, #LaundryLater
10. Jason Momoa Super Bowl Commercial 2020 | Rocket Mortgage
You might also like
More from Featured
Facebook will begin labeling pages, posts, and ads from state-controlled media outlets as "partially or wholly under the editorial control …
Google announced that clicking on featured snippets now takes you directly to the relevant section on the source page and …
In support of recent protests, encrypted messaging app Signal has announced a new blur interface that lets you blur people's …
Snapchat has announced it will no longer promote Donald Trump's Stories on its Discover homepage. His public account won't be …
Lacoste is releasing a special limited edition polo which will 100% of sales (excluding taxes) donated to the International Red …
K-Pop fans are showing their formidable social media power to drown out potential racist posts using the hashtag #whitelivesmatter on …