Facebook has announced it has launched new creative tools within its Ads Manager app that allows advertisers to create ads easily directly from their mobile device.
More and more business gets done on mobile each day, and business owners and marketers need an easier way to create and manage their ad campaigns on the go. For this, Facebook has offered the Ads Manager app for the last three years, allowing anyone with an ad account to create and monitor their ads wherever they are and whenever they want. Now, Facebook is introducing “a new suite of creative tools for the Ads Manager app” that will help business owners and marketers “build compelling ad content” on the go.
The new creative tools allow them to create and edit ad images from within the Ads Manager app, saving them a lot of time and effort.
The new tools include:
- A Text Overlay & Text Policy Checker that allow advertisers to incorporate text within their ad, select different fonts, and adjust the text’s positioning and opacity as they go along. The text policy checker automatically tells them when the amount of text in their ad is ok, or when it “exceeds Facebook’s guidelines.”
- An Image Cropper thatallows advertisers to crop images to fit their ads and Page posts.
- Templates: Fully customizable ad templates “comprised of stickers, text and shapes” to help make on-the-go ad creation a lot more efficient.
- Shapes, Stickers & Logos that allow advertisers to customise ads and “showcase important information” about their business.
- Colour Filters that give advertisers the ability to adjust the look of their ads by adding colour filters to them.
You might also like
More from Facebook
Following the recent events in Washington DC, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has announced an indefinite ban on Donald Trump from …
Facebook was expecting a traffic spike on its apps over New Year's Eve, but this year broke all previous records …
Facebook is running newspaper ads newspapers criticizing Apple for its policy giving iOS users the choice of whether they want …
Facebook Collab is a new experimental music-making app available in the US, that lets you create music with friends.
Facebook is rolling out it s Brand Collabs Manager to public groups this week, giving them a new opportunity for …
Forty-eight attorneys general and the Federal Trade Commission say Facebook Needs To Sell Instagram And WhatsApp.
Facebook is rolling out several updates to US-based dealership Pages to make it easier for auto dealers to showcase and …