Knowing your audience is half of the job of a successful community and social media manager. On numerous occasions we are going through lengthy reports in order to identify our audience’s habits, what they like or not and, mostly, what times they’re the most active, so that we can author posts that will achieve the highest possible levels of engagement.
Also Read: A Complete Set of Social Media Colors
Going through the internet, we discovered this helpful infographic that attempts to put some order to chaos, regarding the ever-changing habits of social media audiences. SurePayroll compiled informations from various different data pools and presents us with everything we need to know about post hours and their respective impact.
Key points to remember
- – The best time to post on Facebook and Twitter is just after lunch time, that is around 1 pm to 3 pm.
- – Google+ is for early birds, as it receives most engagement during 9 am to 10 am on weekdays
- – Tumblr shows the highest rates of engagement on a specific timeslot: Friday at 7 pm.
- – Facebook is “dead” for 12 hours during weekends, as most posts go unseen between 8 pm and 8 am
- – Twitter closes early for weekend and you should avoid posting after Friday, 3 pm.
For more helpful information, click below:
- All The New Stuff Facebook Announced at F8
- Social Media Usage Stats in 2014 [Infographic]
- Is Google+ Dying?” href=”http://wersm.com/is-google-dying/
You might also like
More from Experts Talk
Henk Campher, VP of Corporate Marketing and Head of Social Impact at Hootsuite, looks at five important social trends that …