A lot of discussion has been going on about SnapChat and the benefits it offers to brands. Many of them are reluctant to join the medium, while others have embraced this new social network and have launched successful campaigns.
Among them, McDonalds, Taco Bell and General Electric who have introduced the social network to their formal social media strategy and have gone to great lengths to make them successful, spontaneous and unique.
But is SnapChat a good choice for your brand? How can you decide whether you should include it in your social media roadmap? Fortunately enough, Flightpath has provided us with an infographic that will guide you through the process of deciding whether to use or leave SnapChat.
Key Points To Take Away
- – Make sure you know the demographics of your audience. While older audiences may be the actual buyers and consumers, they may not represent your target group.
- – Before deciding, you should calculate the effort of initiating and maintaining your presence on SnapChat, either with existing or additional resources.
- – Do you want conversions or brand awareness? Answering the question will give you a clear answer whether to turn on SnapChat or not.
Have a look at the infographic below.
Would you use Snapchat in your social media strategy?
- Facebook Adds Yet Another Snapchat Feature To Messenger
- [Infographic] Top 10 Apps for Instant Messaging
- Pinterest Introduces Messages
More from Experts Talk
In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to customise the appearance of your Facebook Dynamic Ads with the use of …