YouTube is not getting any smaller. The number 1 video sharing platform is growing by the minute and it will become harder and harder to get your video noticed on the platform.
On YouTube, videos have rankings that make them more or less likely to be found. These rankings are actually the key to the success of your video. And you know what? You can actually help your videos get higher rankings!
Also Read: Is Facebook a Threat to YouTube?
Think about this: 75% of users will visit your website after watching your video! So now you saw even more the importance of getting your video seen on YouTube.
Key Points To Boost Your Video Rankings:
- – Always add keywords to your video
- – Long video descriptions are better descriptions
- – Include calls to action in every video
- – Share your video on other platforms, but choose the right ones (Google+ and LinkedIn for example)
One final tip: Your website is 50 times more likely to appear on the first page of Google Search if it includes a YouTube video!
- What Happens In 1 Minute on YouTube
- Looking for Higher Brand Engagement? Check YouTube!
- 10 Myths About YouTubers and How They Can Help Your Brand
More from Youtube
YouTube, the Alphabet-owned video giant, has decided to lower the default video quality to standard definition for all users globally, …
After testing its Explore tab on mobile, YouTube is now replacing it's Trending tab on both Android and iOS and …
YouTube is testing a new Viewer applause feature that lets fans donate to creators in very much the same way …