YouTube is not getting any smaller. The number 1 video sharing platform is growing by the minute and it will become harder and harder to get your video noticed on the platform.
On YouTube, videos have rankings that make them more or less likely to be found. These rankings are actually the key to the success of your video. And you know what? You can actually help your videos get higher rankings!
Also Read: Is Facebook a Threat to YouTube?
Think about this: 75% of users will visit your website after watching your video! So now you saw even more the importance of getting your video seen on YouTube.
Key Points To Boost Your Video Rankings:
- – Always add keywords to your video
- – Long video descriptions are better descriptions
- – Include calls to action in every video
- – Share your video on other platforms, but choose the right ones (Google+ and LinkedIn for example)
One final tip: Your website is 50 times more likely to appear on the first page of Google Search if it includes a YouTube video!
- What Happens In 1 Minute on YouTube
- Looking for Higher Brand Engagement? Check YouTube!
- 10 Myths About YouTubers and How They Can Help Your Brand
You might also like
More from Youtube
YouTube changed its terms of service in the US to allow it to show ads on non-YPP channels and not …
YouTube has announced audio ads, its first ad format designed to connect brands with podcast or music listeners.
David Blaine announced Ascension, his first major stunt in a decade; an online-only event to take place exclusively on his …
TheirTube is a YouTube filter bubble simulator showing you the videos that are recommended on six different personas' accounts.
YouTube has announced a new Analytics for Artists dashboard that shows the performance of music on Offical Artist Channels.