YouTube is a fast growing machine. Almost anyone who is watching online videos, does so on YouTube. And since it got acquired by Google a few years ago, the social video platform is getting bigger and bigger by the minute.
Also Read: How To Make Money On YouTube [infographic]
The cool guys over at YTD (YouTube Downloader) made this nice infographic showing what is happening in just 1 minute on YouTube, the stats are impressive.
Key Points To Take Away
- –YouTube is the 3rd most trafficked website after Google and Facebook
- – Every 60 seconds, 100 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube
- – At least 1,388 channel subscriptions happen every 1 minute on YouTube
- – Pewdiepie, the most popular channel on YouTube, makes $7 million per year!
- – YouTube makes an estimated $10,654.49 every 60 seconds
Now check out the full infographic by YouTube Downloader:
- How To Increase YouTube Engagement By 374%
- What Did We All Do Before YouTube? [Infographic]
- YouTube Around The World
You might also like
More from Youtube
According to reports, YouTube will be reducing the amount of content spreading conspiracy theories linking 5G technology and COVID-19.
YouTube is reportedly working on a new app called Shorts, to compete directly with the fast-growing influence of TikTok.
YouTube, the Alphabet-owned video giant, has decided to lower the default video quality to standard definition for all users globally, …
After testing its Explore tab on mobile, YouTube is now replacing it's Trending tab on both Android and iOS and …
YouTube is testing a new Viewer applause feature that lets fans donate to creators in very much the same way …