YouTube is a fast growing machine. Almost anyone who is watching online videos, does so on YouTube. And since it got acquired by Google a few years ago, the social video platform is getting bigger and bigger by the minute.
Also Read: How To Make Money On YouTube [infographic]
The cool guys over at YTD (YouTube Downloader) made this nice infographic showing what is happening in just 1 minute on YouTube, the stats are impressive.
Key Points To Take Away
- –YouTube is the 3rd most trafficked website after Google and Facebook
- – Every 60 seconds, 100 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube
- – At least 1,388 channel subscriptions happen every 1 minute on YouTube
- – Pewdiepie, the most popular channel on YouTube, makes $7 million per year!
- – YouTube makes an estimated $10,654.49 every 60 seconds
Now check out the full infographic by YouTube Downloader:
- How To Increase YouTube Engagement By 374%
- What Did We All Do Before YouTube? [Infographic]
- YouTube Around The World
You might also like
More from Youtube
YouTube has announced a new Analytics for Artists dashboard that shows the performance of music on Offical Artist Channels.
YouTube has announced it's evolving its FameBit platform to YouTube BrandConnect, making it easier for creators and brands can collaborate.
Google has announced a series of tools in Display & Video 360 that make it easier for media buyers to …
CEO Susan Wojcicki announced YouTube is creating a multiyear $100 million fund to amplify and develop the voices of Black …
YouTube was once launched as a video-dating website. Thankfully, that didn't work out and it soon became the world's leading …
After months of testing, YouTube is opening up its Video Builder to more businesses. The free beta tool lets them …