Facebook Canvas is now ‘Instant Experience’, but it’s not just a name change. The format now has more capabilities to help businesses with different objectives.
Instant Experience (formerly known as Facebook Canvas) campaigns have slowly become a marketer’s favorite, and the number of campaigns using the format has more than doubled over the past year. The reason might actually be quite simple. According to Facebook, Instant Experiences load 15 times faster than standard mobile websites.
On top of the existing templates, Facebook has now added Instant Forms which makes it easier for people to share their contact information with a business:
- Instant Storefront helps businesses sell products in a grid format.
- Instant Lookbook enables businesses to display products in the context of a lifestyle image.
- Instant Customer Acquisition helps businesses drive customer action by displaying offerings and including a clear call to action.
- Instant Storytelling uses images and video to give people a better feel for your brand.
- NEW – Instant Form lets people easily share their contact information to learn more about your offerings.
Instant Experiences now also automatically add the Facebook Pixel to your campaigns. It’s also quite easy for advertisers to work with third-party tracking pixels to get more detailed data and insights. But the biggest opportunity will, of course, be the ability for businesses to retarget customers who have interacted with their Instant Experiences.
More from Facebook
Facebook has announced it has expanded its Today In local news section to over 6,000 cities and towns in the …