Facebook Canvas is now ‘Instant Experience’, but it’s not just a name change. The format now has more capabilities to help businesses with different objectives.
Instant Experience (formerly known as Facebook Canvas) campaigns have slowly become a marketer’s favorite, and the number of campaigns using the format has more than doubled over the past year. The reason might actually be quite simple. According to Facebook, Instant Experiences load 15 times faster than standard mobile websites.
On top of the existing templates, Facebook has now added Instant Forms which makes it easier for people to share their contact information with a business:
- Instant Storefront helps businesses sell products in a grid format.
- Instant Lookbook enables businesses to display products in the context of a lifestyle image.
- Instant Customer Acquisition helps businesses drive customer action by displaying offerings and including a clear call to action.
- Instant Storytelling uses images and video to give people a better feel for your brand.
- NEW – Instant Form lets people easily share their contact information to learn more about your offerings.
Instant Experiences now also automatically add the Facebook Pixel to your campaigns. It’s also quite easy for advertisers to work with third-party tracking pixels to get more detailed data and insights. But the biggest opportunity will, of course, be the ability for businesses to retarget customers who have interacted with their Instant Experiences.
You might also like
More from Facebook
Facebook is running the largest voting information campaign in American history, encouraging people in the US to register to vote.
Facebook Rights Manager has helped Creators protect their videos since April 2016. Now it is also available for images.
Facebook announced its updated Oculus Quest 2 VR headset, featuring a redesigned form factor, new Touch controllers, and a higher-resolution …
Facebook has announced Facebook Business Suite, a new interface to help businesses manage their Pages or profiles across its apps.
Facebook is in the early stages of testing a new Organic Video Testing option, in Creator Studio, that lets you …
Facebook Gaming Partners will now be able to play copyrighted music in the background during their live streams without fear.
Following changes to its Platform Terms and Developer Policies, Facebook is announcing the broad launch of Data Use Checkup for …