You are all set up on Linkedin and you don’t understand why no-one tries to connect with you despite your profile being viewed by many users? Well, you should know that there are about 45 million profiles viewed each day on LinkedIn…
This staggering statistic should make you understand how much your profile will need to stand out when a recruiter, colleague or influencer will find you. After all, each view is a potential networking connection – and career opportunity.
Don;t worry, Linkedin is here to help you! The very good guys of the professional social network designed this great infographic to help you take your profile from good to being a great profile.
Let’s look at the 5 main sections you need to work upon:
- – Profile picture – basic rule here: you must have one, otherwise people will not bother reading more
- – Endorsements – they may look silly to some, but endorsements are the way to let viewers know what skills you have
- – Summary – this your chance to sell yourself and make viewers want to find out even more about who you are
- – Experience – this is the core, your online resume. Make it as visually pleasing as you can by adding links and images
- – Volunteer Experience and Causes – often overlooked, this section is your chance to show you care for more than just having a job
Now check out the infographic for more great advice from the guys at Linkedin:
Let’s review, ok?
Time to act! Log on to your linkedin profile and start making the changes that might land you your next career opportunity!
- The 10 Overused Buzzwords You don’t Want on Your Linkedin
- LinkedIn Etiquette: Connect Smart, Connect Right
- Vizify – Your Personal Website Powered by Your Data
You might also like
More from Experts Talk
Does TikTok’s 7-second challenge generate more engagement? Hootsuite's Senior Social Marketing Manager and her team seek the answer.
A new UK Bill wants influencers to display a warning logo on altered body images posted on social media to …
Pinterest published new insights revealing that the male demographic is not only growing, but also willing to spend more for …