As we’re heading into the autumn, how about we say “goodbye” to the summer with a huge infographic about Facebook during the Summer of 2013. It details 25 impressive statistics, four of which we chose to show you below:
- Users spent an average of 20 minutes per day on Facebook, which is roughly translated as 8.3 hours per month… Uh, you sure you don’t mean 20 hours per day?
- 150 billion friend connections were made! So, it’s a small world, after all! And if it isn’t, we sure are making it happen!
- There were 819 million active mobile users So, now you know what everyone was doing on their phone at the beach!
So, which of these statistics impresses you the most?
- The Top 12 Local Professionals on Facebook Graph Search [infographic]
- 60 Seconds on the Internet [infographic]
More from Facebook
Facebook's latest News Feed ranking updates prioritize friends you might want to hear from, and links you might "consider worthwhile."
Following the New Zealand terrorist attacks, Facebook has announced measures to protect Live from abuse - including the restriction of who …
Facebook announced it is restoring the option for users to view their profile from the perspective of someone who they …