As we’re heading into the autumn, how about we say “goodbye” to the summer with a huge infographic about Facebook during the Summer of 2013. It details 25 impressive statistics, four of which we chose to show you below:
- Users spent an average of 20 minutes per day on Facebook, which is roughly translated as 8.3 hours per month… Uh, you sure you don’t mean 20 hours per day?
- 150 billion friend connections were made! So, it’s a small world, after all! And if it isn’t, we sure are making it happen!
- There were 819 million active mobile users So, now you know what everyone was doing on their phone at the beach!
So, which of these statistics impresses you the most?
- The Top 12 Local Professionals on Facebook Graph Search [infographic]
- 60 Seconds on the Internet [infographic]
You might also like
More from Facebook
Facebook is making a big expansion into building the metaverse with the creation of 10,000 new jobs at Facebook across …
Instagram is bringing Reels Ads placements to its Marketing API, available on all current Marketing API versions - without an …
Ahead of the holiday shopping season, Facebook has announced daily Live Shopping experiences and the return of #BuyBlack Friday.
Facebook has announced the date for its 2021 Communities Summit to bring together community builders, announce new features, and more.
Facebook is launching new initiatives for Horizon creators, including a new $10M Creator Fund to support the creator and developer …
Facebook is testing a new option allowing users to share a post with multiple groups at once, contradicting to past …
Facebook Messenger partnered with Dr. Papadopoulos to help users maintain emotional well-being through Messenger’s privacy features.
Facebook’s Transparency Center has detailed a list of 28 types of offensive posts that see their reach reduced in News …