As we’re heading into the autumn, how about we say “goodbye” to the summer with a huge infographic about Facebook during the Summer of 2013. It details 25 impressive statistics, four of which we chose to show you below:
- Users spent an average of 20 minutes per day on Facebook, which is roughly translated as 8.3 hours per month… Uh, you sure you don’t mean 20 hours per day?
- 150 billion friend connections were made! So, it’s a small world, after all! And if it isn’t, we sure are making it happen!
- There were 819 million active mobile users So, now you know what everyone was doing on their phone at the beach!
So, which of these statistics impresses you the most?
- The Top 12 Local Professionals on Facebook Graph Search [infographic]
- 60 Seconds on the Internet [infographic]
You might also like
More from Facebook
The Rise Initiative Facebook began in Brazil to aid ad agency professionals is now expanding to Canada, Italy, Singapore, and …
Netflix Bangers, the Facebook community run by, global publisher LADbible Group, has today hit the milestone of one million members.
Facebook confirmed reports it is building an “Instagram for Kids” for users under the minimum age for its flagship app.
Facebook is expanding its Community Manager Certification program globally, making it available in seven new languages.