As we’re heading into the autumn, how about we say “goodbye” to the summer with a huge infographic about Facebook during the Summer of 2013. It details 25 impressive statistics, four of which we chose to show you below:
- Users spent an average of 20 minutes per day on Facebook, which is roughly translated as 8.3 hours per month… Uh, you sure you don’t mean 20 hours per day?
- 150 billion friend connections were made! So, it’s a small world, after all! And if it isn’t, we sure are making it happen!
- There were 819 million active mobile users So, now you know what everyone was doing on their phone at the beach!
So, which of these statistics impresses you the most?
- The Top 12 Local Professionals on Facebook Graph Search [infographic]
- 60 Seconds on the Internet [infographic]
You might also like
More from Facebook
Facebook announced its updated Oculus Quest 2 VR headset, featuring a redesigned form factor, new Touch controllers, and a higher-resolution …
Facebook has announced Facebook Business Suite, a new interface to help businesses manage their Pages or profiles across its apps.
Facebook is in the early stages of testing a new Organic Video Testing option, in Creator Studio, that lets you …
Facebook Gaming Partners will now be able to play copyrighted music in the background during their live streams without fear.
Following changes to its Platform Terms and Developer Policies, Facebook is announcing the broad launch of Data Use Checkup for …