As we’re heading into the autumn, how about we say “goodbye” to the summer with a huge infographic about Facebook during the Summer of 2013. It details 25 impressive statistics, four of which we chose to show you below:
- Users spent an average of 20 minutes per day on Facebook, which is roughly translated as 8.3 hours per month… Uh, you sure you don’t mean 20 hours per day?
- 150 billion friend connections were made! So, it’s a small world, after all! And if it isn’t, we sure are making it happen!
- There were 819 million active mobile users So, now you know what everyone was doing on their phone at the beach!
So, which of these statistics impresses you the most?
- The Top 12 Local Professionals on Facebook Graph Search [infographic]
- 60 Seconds on the Internet [infographic]
You might also like
More from Facebook
Facebook is introducing new "show more" and "show less" controls to let you adjust what you want to see on …
Meta has introduced the Facebook Reels API, a solution allowing developers to build a 'share to reels' option into their …
DoorDash is partnering with Meta to pilot Facebook Marketplace deliveries across multiple cities in the U.S. Drivers will only transport items …