Facebook is great to engage with your consumers and an excellent platform to create constructive conversation with the people who really matter to your business. But you are maybe not satisfied with the level of engagement you are getting right now. Well don’t despair, we have here 10 tips you can start applying now and you shall soon see an engagement boost on your Facebook page:
- Be yourself – be true, be open, show your personality
- Ask questions – questions drive interaction by up to 20%. Ask your fans anything related to your brand or better, related to them.
- Use images – Facebook, like most online platform, is very visual. Add images to your updates, they can boost engagement by up to 39%
- Inside Look – These people love your brand, give them some insider information, they will love you for doing so.
- Stay specific – get to know your audience and stay relevant
- Fan originated content – use the content your fans create for you, it shows appreciation.
- Keep it simple – the simpler, the better. Shorter and clearer posts are the ones that get the most engagement
- Be persistent – good things come to those who wait, and those that stick to the plan
- Spread the love – everybody loves to be loved, right? Show some love to your fans, they will love you back
- Have fun – yes, social media should stay fun. It is not another formal channel of communication, it is a real conversation
Also Read: Visual Web – The Next Big Thing
Social Clinch made it easier for you and summarized all these points into one great infographic:
Ready for action? Share your thoughts and feedback with us.
- Facebook Updates Newsfeed, For More ‘Quality’ Update
- RiteTag – Get the Best Results From Your Hashtags
- Facebook is Testing Feature To Surface Old Posts
You might also like
More from Experts Talk
Does Custom Alt Text Improve Reach On Instagram?
In this month's experiment, we set out to find out whether adding custom alt text on Instagram posts improves reach.
Does Cross-Posting YouTube Links On Other Platforms Result In Lower Reach?
In this month’s social media experiment, we set out to find out whether posting YouTube links on other platforms results …
Do LinkedIn Pods Work? Performance Insights And Key Learnings
In this month’s social media experiment, we set out to find out what LinkedIn pods are and whether they actually …
Instagram Reels: Do Longer Captions Lead To More Engagement?
Do longer Instagram Reels captions generate more engagement? Amanda Wood, Senior Social Marketing Manager at Hootsuite, and her team find …
TikTok’s 7-Second Challenge: Performance Insights And Key Learnings
Does TikTok’s 7-second challenge generate more engagement? Hootsuite's Senior Social Marketing Manager and her team seek the answer.
How Do Link Stickers In Instagram Stories Affect Engagement?
How Do Link Stickers In Instagram Stories Affect Engagement? Hootsuite's Senior Social Marketing Manager, Amanda Wood, and her team seek …
What Is The Best Time To Post On Instagram?
What's the best time to post on Instagram? Hootsuite's Senior Social Marketing Manager, Amanda Wood, and her team seek the …
Shutterstock Reveals Key Color Trends 2022
Shutterstock's Color Trends for 2022 sheds light on global preferences to help marketers catch viewers' attention and align brand messages …