The feature was announced today by the company, as it now lets you turn your private Facebook messages into an entire book, should you so wish.
To achieve this, all you need to do is connect your Facebook account to the service, select who you talked to that you’d like included in your book, set the time period it should cover and select a custom cover. That’s it.
The company said in a statement:
What is Memeoirs exactly?
- It’s your story – Memeoirs takes you by the hand and lets you make a book containing your Email or Facebook conversations with that special someone. It’s simple, and no design skills are required.
- It’s unique – Choose a style that fits you and add some introductory words to set the mood. Your book will feature only the exchanges that matter to you.
- It’s timeless – Your messages are neatly set in chronological order and printed as a perfect-bound book. Each Memeoirs is perfectly bound and produced using the latest digital printing technology. High quality Munken paper is used for the interior, providing the touch of a real, bookshop book.
Here is a nicely made video that will explain the app better:
What do you think of such services that bring your online life back into your real life?
- A Guide to Facebook’s Star Rating System
- The 2014 Guide to Multi-Photo Page Posts on Facebook
- Facebook Rolls Out New Streamlined Layout for Pages
More from Reviews
GOT actress Maisie Williams will be launching a new app that will act as a platform for creative types to …