Thirteen more apps are joining the Zoom developer ecosystem as part of the second batch of Zoom Apps Fund investments.
Zoom has announced the addition of 13 new apps to its developer ecosystem, from companies building innovative applications across the following categories: Collaboration & Productivity, Gaming & Team Activities, Health & Wellness, Meeting Intelligence & Sales Enablement, and Interview Management & Virtual Events.
The additions bring the company’s portfolio to more than 25 companies since launch, part of a $100 million global venture fund “conceived to support Zoom Apps and partners building apps and integrations on the Zoom Developer Platform.”
The Zoom Apps Fund invests in companies building Zoom Apps – custom-developed in-product apps for before, during, and after meetings. All Zoom Apps and many other integrations created on the Zoom Developer Platform live on the Zoom App Marketplace, which serves as the leading source for building, discovering, and distributing apps and integrations using the platform’s developer solutions.
“The Zoom developer ecosystem continues to be critical for innovating how Zoom users connect, collaborate, and get more done together,” said Colin Born, Head of Zoom Ventures. “We’re extremely proud to fund these partners so they can continue to develop high-quality solutions that meet the evolving needs of Zoom users around the world.”
The Zoom Developer Platform enables developers, platform integrators, service providers, and customers to build apps and integrations that use Zoom’s video-based communications solutions, or integrate Zoom’s core technology into their products and services, with opportunities for co-marketing, discovery, and distribution.
Companies developing apps related to Collaboration & Productivity
- Allo, a collaborative whiteboard app built for remote and hybrid teams;
- Filo.co, which powers collaborative virtual meetings and events, combining Zoom meetings, document-sharing, livestreams, recordings, breakouts, whiteboards, and more, all in intuitive and customizable virtual campuses;
- Grain, the easiest way to record, transcribe, and edit Zoom meeting videos, allows users to Instantly clip moments and organize the voice of the customer in one searchable shared workspace for the whole team.
- Mio is a leading chat interoperability solution, enabling Zoom Chat users to collaborate with colleagues and external contacts who use Microsoft Teams, Slack, or Webex.
The acquired company developing DE&I & PeopleOps
- Clovers, an intelligent interview platform that uses human and conversational intelligence to accelerate hiring, uncover bias, and put the right people in the proper role.
Companies focused on Gaming & Entertainment, now part of Zoom
- Dive, a remote culture app that increases employee engagement by making virtual meetings interactive, engaging, and fun.
- Funomena makes games for emerging platforms with a focus on fashion, dance, music, and collaborative play.
- Hermis helps solve the challenge of distributed workforce employee engagement with deeply integrated virtual applications customized for all occasions that can be used independently or with the user’s existing video conferencing platform.
For the field of Health & Wellness, Zoom welcomes to its portfolio
- Moxie is everybody’s home for fitness. Moxie’s technology powers hybrid fitness, enabling consumers to work out with coaches virtually and in person, without compromise.
- Wellness Coach is a digital health platform offering hundreds of coaches for 1:1 and group coaching, tools for team wellness, and over 3,000 on-demand wellness sessions for holistic well-being.
Zoom’s New Apps for Meeting Intelligence & Sales Enablement
- Avoma, an AI meeting assistant that automates important tasks throughout the meeting’s lifecycle, like preparing agendas, transcribing and summarizing notes, updating the CRM, and providing coaching insights.
- BuildBetter, which is the fastest product research tool to manage, organize, and share insights from things like your user interviews.
- Second Nature uses an AI coach to help teams increase sales productivity, making sure all reps are sales-ready through practice, feedback, and certification of any sales conversation.
You might also like
More from Other Platforms
Netflix has announced it is building an in-house mobile games studio for Netflix Games in Helsinki, Finland. Finland was chosen as …