Over 100 Pinterest creators will share their knowledge as part of a new original series of shows within the Daily Inspiration section.
Pinterest wants to enable everyone to inspire, build, and reach new audiences and to engage with their communities while earning money from their original content or becoming a storefront for merchants.
As part of the launch of new features addressing creators’ and consumers’ changing needs and expectations online, the platform has announced “Creator Originals,” a new content series featuring over 100 of the hottest emerging creators across ten countries.
From last Wednesday – and until January 2022 – the creators are releasing a series of original Idea Pins aiming to educate, teach, and inspire Pinners, who will be able to discover the new original programming within the search tab of the Daily Inspiration section.
Each bit of content will teach Pinners a new skill and encourage them to spin the idea around to create their own creative take on it.
Pinners can view individual Idea Pins in the series but also have the option to watch them sequentially for a more comprehensive experience.
- Priscilla Ono, best known as the global make-up artist for Rihanna’s Fenty Beauty, will teach skills like taking care of brushes, nailing foundation, concealer routines, and recreating ’90s supermodel glam.
- Design guru Kelly Wearstler will get Pinners into seasonal celebrations by perfecting their decor from fall to winter.
- Ally Love, CEO of Love Squad, Peloton instructor, and host, will share her skincare routine after sweaty workouts, her favorite smoothie recipe, the basics of bossing up, and how to style athleisure.
- Emmy Award-winning costume designer Zerina Akers will teach Pinners how to style one item multiple ways, elevate everyday looks, pick the right accessories, and transition an outfit from day to night.
- Celebrity hairstylist, beauty expert, and entrepreneur Kahh Spence will show his post-flight hair hacks and easy hot weather hairstyles, teach how to lay baby hair, and share his must-pack hair products.
- Professional chef Joshua Weissman will take Pinners through his take on culinary school, teaching them the art of perfectly cooked rice, emulsifying mayo, braising a chicken, mastering knife skills, and more.
- Chef Kia Damon will teach Pinners how to assemble a festive Southern dinner table as part of Kia Cooks. She’ll share her modern take on classic staples such as biscuits and gravy, turnip greens, and smothered chicken.
- Home and design trendsetter Mat Sanders will uncover interesting tweaks to update the look of your living space on Hype my home.
Featured image: Pinterest
You might also like
More from Pinterest
On March 10th, marketers and executives will gather to hear Pinterest's updates on its work across shopping, creators, trends, and …
Pinterest published new insights revealing that the male demographic is not only growing, but also willing to spend more for …
Pinterest is looking to further expand its video tools with the acquisition of the video creation and editing app, Vochi.
Pinterest has announced TwoTwenty, an experimental product team and in-house incubator responsible for ideas from anyone in the company.
Scotch Brand and Tastemade have partnered with Pinterest to deliver content inspiring Pinners to get excited about wrapping their presents.
Pinterest has published its Gift Guide, looking at products topping wishlists this holiday season by generation.