Here are all the training courses you should consider in the last week of Facebook’s ‘Summer of Support’ free initiative.
Last month, Facebook announced its Boost with Facebook ‘Summer of Support’ series of training to help businesses and the communities they operate in, stay strong.
Its been five weeks now and we’re in the final week of the program with a new line-up of resources.
- Using Facebook Groups to Build a Customer Community – Learn how creating a community of your customers through Facebook Groups can help build connections among people who share an interest in your business, products, or services.
- Connecting With Customers Through Messenger – Businesses like yours are getting results with Facebook Messenger. Learn how different features from Messenger can help you acquire customers, enable transactions, drive awareness, and build stronger customer relationships.
- Paying it Forward – In this session, we’ll hear from Carolyn Everson, Facebook’s VP of Global Marketing Solutions about the importance of giving back and learn about businesses that have found ways to support their communities in times of crisis.
- Unsung Heroes: Ballet After Dark – Healing spaces don’t always have to be physical. Tyde-Courtney Edwards, founder, and director of Ballet After Dark is able to bring her healing work to a much broader community, thanks to her thoughtful use of Facebook and Instagram.
- Boost My Business With Tan France: Zeus’ Place – Tan heads to New Orleans, La. to meet Michelle Ingram, owner of Zeus’ Place — a pet daycare and grooming company. Michelle is looking to drive more traffic and bookings at one of her locations and knows that Facebook and Instagram can help, but she isn’t sure how to get started building her creative. In this episode, Michelle learns how to highlight Zeus’ Place offerings with a video ad created on her mobile device using a slow-motion technique and simple apps.
You might also like
More from Facebook
Messenger has introduced several new seasonal features to enhance the holiday mood and a convenient tool to gift cash easily.
Messenger and Instagram have teamed up with Cosmopolitan on a new interactive AR video calling Group Effect created for NYE.