Snapchat is introducing its first-ever practice-based certification as part of its Snap Focus ads certification courses.
Last year, Snapchat introduced Snap Focus, a learning portal for advertising on its platform, created especially for marketers. At the time, Snap Focus included six courses to help them get their first Snapchat Ads Manager certification.
Now, in a bid to help marketers go one step further, and more effectively take advantage of its advertising tools, Snapchat has announced the introduction of a new certification on Snap Focus that lets users apply what they learn with hands-on, practical exercises.
The new Snapchat Ads Manager Campaign Activation certification provides a range of lessons on how to develop full-funnel media plans, study audience insights, and activate cross-channel measurements. Participants can use the courses to “gain a deeper understanding of the tools and workflows needed to plan, build, and launch successful campaigns on Snapchat.”
The certification offers a self-paced five-course program letting media planners, buyers, and strategists grow their skills and gain insight into the tools and workflows that they need in order to launch campaigns on Snapchat Ads Manager.
The course offers the following five learning objectives:
- Drive Full-Funnel Results with Snapchat – Marketers create a full-funnel media plan to help achieve their campaign goals based on a specific budget, flighting, and audience.
- Win Bids in the Auction – Given a specific budget, objective, and KPIs, marketers specify delivery goals, budget caps, and a bidding strategy to win bids in the auction.
- Reach Your Audiences – Marketers use Audience Insights to build audience segments, gather useful insights, and surface additional segments to grow their reach.
- Activate Cross-Channel Measurement – Marketers install the Snap Pixel, the Snap App ID, and the Conversions API to help build action-based audience segments and track any post-ad conversions on their website or app – or in-store.
- Launch a Split-Test Campaign – Test and scale the ad set with the best performing audiences, creatives, placements, and bid goals. Build a split-test campaign from start to publish on Ads Manager, then run the winning ad set.
Marketers will need to complete all five courses, practice the activities provided, and pass the final exam to earn the certification.
You might also like
More from Snapchat
Snapchat is introducing 'Campaign Lab' in its Ads Manager, to let advertisers run scientific experimentation on their campaigns.
Bitmojis on Snapchat are getting a fashion upgrade with the new Fall/Winter collection from luxury brand Off-White.
Snapchat's music library just got a huge boost with music from Universal Music Group's catalog, following a deal with the …
Snapchat has announced the launch of Public Profiles for Businesses on its platform, to help brands run their organic presence …
These new generation Spectacles are the first to offer built-in AR. But they're not available to the public. Yet.