Snapchat last week announced the launch of the Snap Games platform, that allows users to launch and play games right from the Chat bar – while interacting with their friends.
Snap is looking to introduce new ways for people to use its platform and new revenue streams that could get it out of its stagnant revenue situation. One of these is the Snap Games platform announced last week.
The platform – the result of the acquisition of Australian game studio Pretty Great in 2017, allows users to play real-time games (single or multiplayer) while talking to and messaging with their friends.
- In Bitmoji Party, you can play as yourself in a series of quick, wacky mini-games.
- In Tiny Royale from Zynga, you and your friends shoot to the top in bite-sized Battle Royale action.
- In Snake Squad from Game Closure, you and your squad work together to be the last ones standing!
- In C.A.T.S. Drift Race from ZeptoLab, you’ll drift around the track and speed past friends for the win!
- In Zombie Rescue Squad from PikPok, your squad will rescue survivors in a zombie-infested city.
- In Alphabear Hustle from Spry Fox, you’ll collaborate to form words – fast! – to build your village.
You might also like
More from Snapchat
Snapchat's free Snap Focus course helps you master advertising on its platform and complete your Snapchat Advertising Essentials certification.
At Snap's Partner Summit, Snapchat debuted Minis, a collection of lightweight third-party apps that come to life inside the app's …
Snapchat has announced it will no longer promote Donald Trump's Stories on its Discover homepage. His public account won't be …
Snapchat has announced a new augmented reality lens created in collaboration with world-renowned British artist Damien Hirst.