Snapchat last week announced the launch of the Snap Games platform, that allows users to launch and play games right from the Chat bar – while interacting with their friends.
Snap is looking to introduce new ways for people to use its platform and new revenue streams that could get it out of its stagnant revenue situation. One of these is the Snap Games platform announced last week.
The platform – the result of the acquisition of Australian game studio Pretty Great in 2017, allows users to play real-time games (single or multiplayer) while talking to and messaging with their friends.
- In Bitmoji Party, you can play as yourself in a series of quick, wacky mini-games.
- In Tiny Royale from Zynga, you and your friends shoot to the top in bite-sized Battle Royale action.
- In Snake Squad from Game Closure, you and your squad work together to be the last ones standing!
- In C.A.T.S. Drift Race from ZeptoLab, you’ll drift around the track and speed past friends for the win!
- In Zombie Rescue Squad from PikPok, your squad will rescue survivors in a zombie-infested city.
- In Alphabear Hustle from Spry Fox, you’ll collaborate to form words – fast! – to build your village.
You might also like
More from Snapchat
Snapchat's global virtual event exploring today's AR "lenscape" is open to the public, and taking place this week. Make sure …
Snapchat has announced a new curated entertainment platform that will surface the most entertaining Snaps all in one place.
Snapchat is introducing new features to let you create an Astrological Profile and see shared Astrological Compatibility with your friends.
Snapchat follower counts are now a reality as the platform turns on the feature for accounts with large followings.
Building on its full-body tracking technology, Snapchat has launched 10 new 3D body scan Lenses, that respond to your movements.
Snapchat is launching "First Person," the first Snap originals series shot on Snapchat Spectacles. Watch the trailer!
After testing for the last few months, Snapchat is rolling out its 'Sounds' feature to all users on iOS devices, …
After announcing Local Lenses at its Partner Summit in June, Snap unveiled the first persistent, collaborative, and shared AR experience …