Snapchat last week announced the launch of the Snap Games platform, that allows users to launch and play games right from the Chat bar – while interacting with their friends.
Snap is looking to introduce new ways for people to use its platform and new revenue streams that could get it out of its stagnant revenue situation. One of these is the Snap Games platform announced last week.
The platform – the result of the acquisition of Australian game studio Pretty Great in 2017, allows users to play real-time games (single or multiplayer) while talking to and messaging with their friends.
- In Bitmoji Party, you can play as yourself in a series of quick, wacky mini-games.
- In Tiny Royale from Zynga, you and your friends shoot to the top in bite-sized Battle Royale action.
- In Snake Squad from Game Closure, you and your squad work together to be the last ones standing!
- In C.A.T.S. Drift Race from ZeptoLab, you’ll drift around the track and speed past friends for the win!
- In Zombie Rescue Squad from PikPok, your squad will rescue survivors in a zombie-infested city.
- In Alphabear Hustle from Spry Fox, you’ll collaborate to form words – fast! – to build your village.
You might also like
More from Snapchat
Bitmojis on Snapchat are getting a fashion upgrade with the new Fall/Winter collection from luxury brand Off-White.
Snapchat is introducing its first-ever practice-based certification as part of its Snap Focus ads certification courses.
Snapchat's music library just got a huge boost with music from Universal Music Group's catalog, following a deal with the …
Snapchat has announced the launch of Public Profiles for Businesses on its platform, to help brands run their organic presence …
These new generation Spectacles are the first to offer built-in AR. But they're not available to the public. Yet.
Snapchat is collaborating with the Los Angeles County Museum of Art to bring five augmented reality monuments to Los Angeles.
Snapchat Spotlight, Snap's new TikTok competitor, has already gained over 100 million MAUs since its launch in December.