Facebook has launched a new centralised website dedicated to businesses and developers who want to take advantage of its Messenger platform.
The new website is designed to answer the needs of all businesses and developers, on one central platform. It regroups all the resources made available by Facebook to get you started and achieve your marketing objectives with Messenger.
The new platform, announced by Stefanos Loukakos – head of Messenger Business, will be constantly updated with information on the latest tools and features, with a strong focus on how Messenger can help grow your business.
Specifically, the new Messenger Platform will provide:
- Best practices on how to set-up the basics, build a Messenger presence that maps to your goals and encourages organic conversations
- Guides on finding the right advertising solutions to help more people discover your business
- Success Stories spotlighting businesses that are already seeing results with Messenger and how they achieved them
- A Newsroom that will be updated with the latest Messenger announcements
- A developer section focused on educational content on how to build great experiences. This includes best practices on conversational and bot design, feature implementation tutorials, blueprints of common uses cases, and more.
You might also like
More from Facebook
Facebook was expecting a traffic spike on its apps over New Year's Eve, but this year broke all previous records …
Facebook is running newspaper ads newspapers criticizing Apple for its policy giving iOS users the choice of whether they want …
Facebook Collab is a new experimental music-making app available in the US, that lets you create music with friends.
Facebook is rolling out it s Brand Collabs Manager to public groups this week, giving them a new opportunity for …
Forty-eight attorneys general and the Federal Trade Commission say Facebook Needs To Sell Instagram And WhatsApp.
Facebook is rolling out several updates to US-based dealership Pages to make it easier for auto dealers to showcase and …
Facebook's Oversight Board has announced the selection of its first six cases to review - five user appeals and one …
Facebook has announced the acquisition of Kustomer, a CRM solution that lets businesses manage customer interactions across all channels.