Facebook has launched a new centralised website dedicated to businesses and developers who want to take advantage of its Messenger platform.
The new website is designed to answer the needs of all businesses and developers, on one central platform. It regroups all the resources made available by Facebook to get you started and achieve your marketing objectives with Messenger.
The new platform, announced by Stefanos Loukakos – head of Messenger Business, will be constantly updated with information on the latest tools and features, with a strong focus on how Messenger can help grow your business.
Specifically, the new Messenger Platform will provide:
- Best practices on how to set-up the basics, build a Messenger presence that maps to your goals and encourages organic conversations
- Guides on finding the right advertising solutions to help more people discover your business
- Success Stories spotlighting businesses that are already seeing results with Messenger and how they achieved them
- A Newsroom that will be updated with the latest Messenger announcements
- A developer section focused on educational content on how to build great experiences. This includes best practices on conversational and bot design, feature implementation tutorials, blueprints of common uses cases, and more.
More from Facebook
Facebook is accepting applications from Offline Conversions partners for its Facebook Marketing Partners program.
In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to customise the appearance of your Facebook Dynamic Ads with the use of …