LG’s new UltraGear curved gaming monitor aims to compete directly with Samsung’s Odyssey G9, as it beats it on price by $200.
The new LG UltraGear 49-inch costs $1,299.99 on LG’s online store and includes important gaming features like 240Hz refresh rate and 1ms response time on deck, along with the RGB lighting on the rear.
Like its Samsung counterpart, the new LG UltraGear offers a 1000R curved ultra wide panel with a 32:9 aspect ratio and 5120 x 1440 resolution. It supports FreeSync Premium Pro along with HDR10 — one of the several High Dynamic Range standards.
It comes with the “standard” ports for gaming, including two HDMI 2.1 and a DisplayPort 1.4.
- 49″ DQHD (5120 x 1440) Curved Display
- DCI-P3 95% (Typ.) with VESA DisplayHDR™ 1000
- 1ms (GtG) with 240Hz Refresh Rate
- HDMI 2.1 with 4-Pole Headphone out with DTS HP:X
- 3-Side Virtually Borderless Design with Tilt/Swivel/Height Adjustable Stand
- Auto Input, User Defined Key, OnScreen Control, PBP/PIP, Enhanced Gaming GUI
For more detailed information, visit LG’s online store.
You might also like
More from Tech
Apple will automatically assign each user a passkey so they can log into Apple accounts without needing a password. Passkey allocation …
At WWDC 2023, Apple introduced several new features that will come with the release of iOS 17. Here are the …