Snapchat is probably the only social network that is so appealing to the younger audience, although it is still intimidating for many marketers. Its ephemerality and its narrow audience tend to confuse several marketers on whether they should really add it on their brand’s content strategy.
Also Read: Snapchat Is Tapping On E-Commerce
It has been observed that Snapchat’s core audience is between 13-25 old, which means that it grabs the attention of a very demanding audience. Almost 400 million “snaps” are sent each day, with the number noting a growth quarter by quarter.
If your brand is focusing on a younger demographic, then Snapchat could be the secret weapon for your content strategy.
How Do You Start With Snapchat?
First of all, you’ll need to create a Snapchat account for your brand. Then, you need to start promoting it through the other social networks that your brand uses. The next step is to provide the right rewards to your followers, while you’re also looking for creative ways to create (and maintain) an engagement with them.
If you’re still wondering though what type of content could be the right one, then here is what your Snapchat audience could enjoy.
If you like our stories, there is an easy way to stay updated:
Examples of Snapchat content for your brand
- – Contests: exclusive contests allow your audience to share their creativity with you, feeling part of your community while devoting their precious time.
- – Coupons: a promotional offer a coupon may be a good start, providing that you’re not known only as the ‘freebie brand’ with no other value.
- – Sneak Peaks of new products: how about promoting your new products in a very creative way that will definitely appeal to your audience?
- – Behind the Scenes to your company culture: a fun ‘snap’ is a direct way to allow your followers to fell part of your brand.
- – Team introduction: it’s not just the brand, but also the people that make it great. That’s why a ‘snap’ with your team members is always appreciated!
- – Targeted videos: your audience is waiting for your ‘snaps’, make sure you provide them with a targeted content!
What Does Your Snapchat Presence Say About Your Brand?
In case your brand is still reluctant to try out Snapchat, you might need to remind the rest of the team that a successful Snapchat presence may actually be more rewarding than many other social networks.
Brands that successfully use Snapchat prove that they:
- – Stay on top of new things
- – Love testing their limits and their creativity
- – Know where to find their target audience
After all, what’s also great with Snapchat is the fact that even a small brand may create a successful campaign, since it doesn’t necessarily require a large budget or any technical skills. All you need is creativity and willingness to experiment!
Are you ready to try it out?
You might also like
More from Snapchat
Snapchat's free Snap Focus course helps you master advertising on its platform and complete your Snapchat Advertising Essentials certification.
At Snap's Partner Summit, Snapchat debuted Minis, a collection of lightweight third-party apps that come to life inside the app's …
Snapchat has announced it will no longer promote Donald Trump's Stories on its Discover homepage. His public account won't be …
Snapchat has announced a new augmented reality lens created in collaboration with world-renowned British artist Damien Hirst.
The entire cast of long-running hit sitcom The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air reunited on Will Smith's original show on Snapchat.
Snapchat added App STories to the Snap Kit toolset for developers to begin incorporating Snapchat Stories into their apps.