Snapchat is probably the only social network that is so appealing to the younger audience, although it is still intimidating for many marketers. Its ephemerality and its narrow audience tend to confuse several marketers on whether they should really add it on their brand’s content strategy.
Also Read: Snapchat Is Tapping On E-Commerce
It has been observed that Snapchat’s core audience is between 13-25 old, which means that it grabs the attention of a very demanding audience. Almost 400 million “snaps” are sent each day, with the number noting a growth quarter by quarter.
If your brand is focusing on a younger demographic, then Snapchat could be the secret weapon for your content strategy.
How Do You Start With Snapchat?
First of all, you’ll need to create a Snapchat account for your brand. Then, you need to start promoting it through the other social networks that your brand uses. The next step is to provide the right rewards to your followers, while you’re also looking for creative ways to create (and maintain) an engagement with them.
If you’re still wondering though what type of content could be the right one, then here is what your Snapchat audience could enjoy.
If you like our stories, there is an easy way to stay updated:
Examples of Snapchat content for your brand
- – Contests: exclusive contests allow your audience to share their creativity with you, feeling part of your community while devoting their precious time.
- – Coupons: a promotional offer a coupon may be a good start, providing that you’re not known only as the ‘freebie brand’ with no other value.
- – Sneak Peaks of new products: how about promoting your new products in a very creative way that will definitely appeal to your audience?
- – Behind the Scenes to your company culture: a fun ‘snap’ is a direct way to allow your followers to fell part of your brand.
- – Team introduction: it’s not just the brand, but also the people that make it great. That’s why a ‘snap’ with your team members is always appreciated!
- – Targeted videos: your audience is waiting for your ‘snaps’, make sure you provide them with a targeted content!
What Does Your Snapchat Presence Say About Your Brand?
In case your brand is still reluctant to try out Snapchat, you might need to remind the rest of the team that a successful Snapchat presence may actually be more rewarding than many other social networks.
Brands that successfully use Snapchat prove that they:
- – Stay on top of new things
- – Love testing their limits and their creativity
- – Know where to find their target audience
After all, what’s also great with Snapchat is the fact that even a small brand may create a successful campaign, since it doesn’t necessarily require a large budget or any technical skills. All you need is creativity and willingness to experiment!
Are you ready to try it out?
You might also like
More from Snapchat
Snapchat Introduces Shared Stories
Snapchat shared stories will let users who have been added to custom stories invite their own friends to contribute. Custom Stories …
Snapchat Partners With Ticketmaster To Launch New Events Map Layer
The new Ticketmaster Snap Mini will allow Snapchat users to find nearby events on the map, and tap on them …
Snapchat Introduces New Personal Safety ‘Live Location’ Feature
Snapchat is introducing a new way to keep track of where your friends are by seeing their real-time location on …
Snapchat Will Finally Let You Change Your Silly Old Username
Snapchat will now let you change your old username without compromising aspects of your account, like friends list, Snap codes, …
Snapchat Is Introducing Mid-Roll Ads In Snap Star Stories
Snapchat has announced the beta test of mid-roll ads in Snap Star Stories, a new monetization feature for creators.
Snapchat Unveils New AR Catalog-Powered Shopping Lenses
Snapchat has improved its AR shopping Lens offering by adding new Shopping Lenses that display details about products.
Snapchat Introduces New Emoji Polls, Bitmoji Reactions, And More
Snapchat is updating its app with new tweaks to personalize the in-app experience and make it more fun and engaging.
Snapchat Opens AR Christmas Market With Six Major Retailers
The holiday market will feature AR experiences from Coca-Cola, Hollister, Prime Video, Under Armour, Verizon, and Walmart.
Snapchat Launches New Multi-Format Ad Delivery Option
Snapchat's new "Multiple Formats" delivery option will allow advertisers to combine multiple video ad formats into a single ad set.