Hootsuite has launched OwlyWriter, an AI-powered tool to help you create better social content faster.
To match the speed of social, marketers need to pump out tons of content on a daily basis. OwlyWriter AI eliminates the ‘starting from scratch’ and the creative block that comes with having to create dozens of pieces of creative per day.
Related | Hendrick’s Chat G&T Poses As A Human-Centered Alternative To AI
OwlyWriter AI has been developed as a clear, step-by-step tool that requires very little information to generate post ideas and captions that are tailored to social. This content creation tool provides social marketers the opportunity to automate content creation tasks that will help simplify writing processes, spark innovation and inspiration, save time and boost efficiency in workflows.
“When we asked our customers the biggest challenge they face as social media managers, nearly one-third of them told us it was ‘difficulty coming up with content ideas’,” said Natalia Williams, Chief Product Officer, Hootsuite. “With our customers at the heart of our product experience, we set out to design a tool that would make social-first content creation seriously easy, and help our customers break away from the ‘sea of content sameness’ on social all at once.”
Hootsuite’s AI-powered content generator leverages Generative Pre-trained Transformer technology (GPT) and prompt engineering to help make content creation simpler for its customers — all while eliminating the feeling of staring at a blank canvas. To get social creative juices flowing, this AI-powered content tool will help inspire social content ideas, generate brand-new formula-driven copy, turn web content into social posts, and rewrite top-performing posts with just a few simple prompts. Here are the five ways OwlyWriter AI can help generate content for social use cases:
- Repurpose top-performing posts: by identifying best-performing organic content, OwlyWriter AI helps re-write content that is proven to drive engagement and reach to recreate the magic without the duplication.
- Write brand-new captions: guiding users through a menu of options, OwlyWriter AI instantly turns answers into captions that can be tailored to social channels, or can be inspired by unique copywriting styles such as HOOK (Headline, Offer, Unique angle, Kicker), AMP (Attention, Marketing Positioning, Proof), WIIFM (What’s In It For Me), AIDA (Attention, Interest, Desire, Action).
- Get content inspiration and get started: thinking of OwlyWriter AI as an extension of the creative content team, users can feed simple prompts to generate content ideas and accompanying post options.
- Produce topical social posts: by providing OwlyWriter AI with a link to web content, such as a recent blog post or thought-provoking article, content from that webpage can easily be generated and turned into a social post.
- Boost audience engagement through key dates: to help social marketers tap into popular holidays, OwlyWriter AI can generate relevant celebratory content ideas — in turn, increasing timely engagement on social.
Hootsuite is launching OwlyWriter AI as an open beta to its customers free of cost, for a limited time, to collect valuable feedback that will inform OwlyWriter AI’s continued innovation. These insights will help deliver more tailored improvements to the content tool as Hootsuite works to embed OwlyWriter AI throughout its entire product experience and content creation workflows for customers.
“We’re committed to continue building OwlyWriter AI’s powerful end-to-end social publishing capabilities into the multiple touchpoints where our customers struggle to come up with content ideas, create engaging posts, and populate blank social content calendars. That is the future of OwlyWriter AI.” added Williams.
For more information on OwlyWriter AI, visit the dedicated website here.
You might also like
More from AI
TikTok Begins Testing Tako, Its Own AI ChatBot
TikTok Tako is a new AI chatbot that could “radically change search and navigation” in the app. News of the test …
MissJourney AI: Fighting Biased Gender Stereotypes
Missjourney is an AI tool that generates images exclusively of women, from CEOs to leaders, superheroes, doctors and engineers. TEDxAmsterdam Women …
Google Product Studio Lets Merchants Create Product Imagery With Generative AI
Google is launching Product Studio, a new tool that lets merchants create product imagery for free, using generative AI. Google Product …
The OFFICIAL ChatGPT App Launches On iOS
OpenAI is launching an official ChatGPT app for iOS, sending a warning to all the unofficial apps out there. Finally. Months …
Google I/O Keynote Round-Up: All-In On AI
During its I/O keynote, Google showed off its latest advances in AI, across search, photo editor and Bard, its own …
Elon Musk Says He’s Working on TruthGPT — ‘A Maximum Truth-Seeking AI’
TruthGPT will be a ChatGPT alternative that will focus on "maximum truth-seeking" to "understand the nature of the Universe." Elon Musk …
Elon Musk Starts His Own AI Company Called X.AI
Days after his open letter asking to slow the rise of AI, Elon Musk has launched his own AI company …
Perplexity AI: AI-Powered Search Engine Launches iOS App
Perplexity AI, An AI-powered search engine, recently raised $26 million to rival Google and launch its iOS search app. Perplexity AI, …